Moaners gotta moan, haters gotta hate

Spanish

6 hours ago, Ilsonram12 said:

Bloke next to me kept whining on about nobody on the halfway line when we were defending corners

well we didn't concede did we!!

Do you stand by me in the South Stand? I moan about that all the time, especially when we clear the ball and it keeps coming straight back at us.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Do you stand by me in the South Stand? I moan about that all the time, especially when we clear the ball and it keeps coming straight back at us.

Its a fair point.

If we leave 2 up, they'll leave 3 back to cover.

3 minutes ago, richinspain said:

I'd leave 9 up. Don't worry, Keogh's got this covered :thumbsup:

Ha ha. He needs someone alongside him though, just so we appreciate how good he is in comparison. 

Or not, as is often the case!

We've upgraded countless times, yet still he leads us out, and is a guaranteed 7/10 minimum.

1 hour ago, reveldevil said:

Its a fair point.

If we leave 2 up, they'll leave 3 back to cover.

A crowded penalty area is harder to defend. If we leave 2 on the half way line it takes 4 or 5 players out the box (i reckon the defenders will want to outnumber the players left up at least 2 to 1 with one spare).

What's the professionals take on this, why do most teams bring everyone back?

15 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

A crowded penalty area is harder to defend. If we leave 2 on the half way line it takes 4 or 5 players out the box (i reckon the defenders will want to outnumber the players left up at least 2 to 1 with one spare).

It's been a tactic since I started watching us, yet 30 years later it still happens!.

I can only think it's been well studied and accepted as the norm, yet I see no reason behind it.

5 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

It's been a tactic since I started watching us, yet 30 years later it still happens!.

I can only think it's been well studied and accepted as the norm, yet I see no reason behind it.

Nor me mate, i'd love a pro's insight into it. I'll ask Mark Sale next time he's in the Black Swan in Utch.

On 09/09/2017 at 06:25, Angry Ram said:

One for you happy clapper flower girls.  One Swallow does not make a summer. 

And now your gonna believe us we're going to win this league  

What a crap thread. 

@Grittershas it nailed. 

It must have really hurt you when Derby pissed on your chips.

1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

Your post.. Nobody has pissed on my chips Mr Bitter.

Well, if your post was up to your typical standard, I can only assume that it was deleted in order to protect everyone else's intelligence, Mr Charming.

As for guessing at the content, I would assume mostly stupidity with a little bit of hatred.

10 minutes ago, eddie said:

Well, if your post was up to your typical standard, I can only assume that it was deleted in order to protect everyone else's intelligence, Mr Charming.

As for guessing at the content, I would assume mostly stupidity with a little bit of hatred.

Got in it one old man... Have you read any of yours by the way? Quality stuff, laugh a minute.

On 9/9/2017 at 02:33, 1of4 said:

Its all this forward passing of of the ball that I find disconcerting. If they carry on doing it, it could become a habit.

Exactly why Jacob Butterfield left...it's just not his style. How do we expect to attract top, sideways, players if we keep doing that?! Stop it Derby FFS!

23 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Remember Cox particularly not leaving strikers up. Be great to see three or four left up just to see oppositions reaction 

Archived