Moaners gotta moan, haters gotta hate

Spanish

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Gritters said:

Woe woe woe.... comments like that could bring you into disrepute with other posters. You may even see a thread pop up accusing you of moaning. Talk of losing after a 5 - 0 win what planet are you on pal? :thumbsup:

"If the cap fits" as the saying goes

2 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Young lad sat behind me said "**** sake if Vydras taking this free kick it's going in row Z"..........

Rowett wasn't happy with him taking it either. He wanted Lawrence to take it. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

27 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Can we go forward and have it against Forest this season?

If it had been last season, forest would be relegated now. There wouldn't be a need for it this season (except in the preseason Brian cough trophy run out for the reserves). 

27 minutes ago, sage said:

Rowett wasn't happy with him taking it either. He wanted Lawrence to take it. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

I'm glad he took it, I thought i'd blown my chance of FRGS when Vydra's overhead kick went inches wide.. 

30 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

If it had been last season, forest would be relegated now. There wouldn't be a need for it this season (except in the preseason Brian cough trophy run out for the reserves). 

Ah, I see the thrust of your argument now.

Bloke next to me said it was a craap penalty.

i quoted new commentator jack woodwards observation when we missed one in pre-season

"if that had gone in, it would have been a brilliant penalty"

4 hours ago, Ilsonram12 said:

Bloke next to me kept whining on about nobody on the halfway line when we were defending corners

well we didn't concede did we!!

Don't tell me you don't miss having the wingers on the halfway line looking to break? 

Totally fair to moan about!

Archived