Moaners gotta moan, haters gotta hate

Spanish

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could have done with spreading the goals out a bit better during the season , if we even sacrificed just one of those 5 goals we scored last night we'd have beaten Sunderland . Talk about eggs and baskets..

Unfortunately , during the course of the season , i will no doubt say to myself  'i'd give owt for just one of them Hull goals now' ..

6 minutes ago, mozza said:

Could have done with spreading the goals out a bit better during the season , if we even sacrificed just one of those 5 goals we scored last night we'd have beaten Sunderland . Talk about eggs and baskets..

Unfortunately , during the course of the season , i will no doubt say to myself  'i'd give owt for just one of them Hull goals now' ..

Just to add to that I think the penalty Hull missed would have been better missed in a closer game. Say like a 1 - 0 with 10 to go. I bet that will happen some time and people will think I hope he misses like the chap from Hull did.

3 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Just to add to that I think the penalty Hull missed would have been better missed in a closer game. Say like a 1 - 0 with 10 to go. I bet that will happen some time and people will think I hope he misses like the chap from Hull did.

i'm convinced that penalty miss was the turning point, we may even have lost had that gone in . Football innit :)

2 minutes ago, mozza said:

i'm convinced that penalty miss was the turning point, we may even have lost had that gone in . Football innit :)

Woe woe woe.... comments like that could bring you into disrepute with other posters. You may even see a thread pop up accusing you of moaning. Talk of losing after a 5 - 0 win what planet are you on pal? :thumbsup:

There was nobody sitting in front of me again. The draft was awful on my knees. If it's still like that in winter I'm just going to be a statistic on an NHS chart. Come on Mel. Sort it out.

18 minutes ago, needles said:

There was nobody sitting in front of me again. The draft was awful on my knees. If it's still like that in winter I'm just going to be a statistic on an NHS chart. Come on Mel. Sort it out.

Wear trousers next time.

3 hours ago, needles said:

And surprise surprise, no free hot drinks either. Thanks for nothing Mel.

3 hours ago, mozza said:

Could we go back in time and have it against forest last season?

Archived