Kieftenbeld..... has he really signed?

Mafiabob

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, rynny said:

Why, how much guidance did the club give him? Maybe next time they should send neon arrow signs, flashing with sign here on the documents?

I think we've dodged a bullet. He's obviously rubbish at marking, puts himself in the wrong place and can't cross accurately.

11 minutes ago, mozza said:

So we were pinning all our hopes on this guy being the answer to all our prayers then?, in trouble now aren't we :(

yep. this was the Messiah who was going to lead us to the promised land.

there have been several others that claimed to be the Messiah like Thorne, Pearson, Vydra etc but they weren't the Messiah they were very naughty boys.

5 hours ago, cheron85 said:

Who cares? Try being productive

Who cares? Try being productive

Yeh - People are idiots - I work on the assumption that someone is about to do something incompetent at any given point in the day and when it happens I'll have to find a solution - WAY too much stupidity by way too many people every single day to waste time trying to work out who's to blame...

Oh hark at Mr Perfect.. Who are you to call people idiots?

Get your head out of your jacksie.

6 hours ago, oldtimeram said:

The whole situation is a complete shambles.  Why on earth leave things to the last minute? Anyway, it is the responsibility for the senior officials to make it abundantly clear where the player should sign any document, especially at such a late hour in the transfer window.  

When I needed signatures from clients I made it very clear where they needed to sign and date a document.

Ultimately, it is my belief that senior management failed abysmally in this matter.

Totally agree

2 hours ago, Ramarena said:

Can you sign here Keith, we'll send the papers!

Sure!

Signs the wrong place. 

Can you play CDM next to Hudds. Keith you can break down play and give it to Hudds?

Sure. 

Keith spends the next half stood on the left wing!

Of Bird?

Archived