Kieftenbeld..... has he really signed?

Mafiabob

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Top level trolling!!!  Are you telling me, he doesn't see them day in day out and monitors their progress???  I'd wager he knows a humongous amount more about those players than you do.  As for player ins & outs, the buck stops with the 1st team manager...

Quite right !

26 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Top level trolling!!!  Are you telling me, he doesn't see them day in day out and monitors their progress???  I'd wager he knows a humongous amount more about those players than you do.  As for player ins & outs, the buck stops with the 1st team manager...

I'm making the point Darren Wassall knows far more than Rowett about the U23s 

2 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

Your wrong he knows an equal amount he sees them everyday and watches all their matches Wassell could possibly be biased he has to keep his job

Biased I don't think so. 

I am pretty sure Wassall will assist Rowett and the First team with the best U23 options .

10 minutes ago, Sir Ramalot said:

If that's the case then we are a sham.... a contract is a contract

So? How many forms do you think he's signed over the years? Are we really going to say that these players are so coddled they're not expected to do their own paperwork? I've moved companies a few times and I sign my own contract every time

4 minutes ago, rynny said:

We are a sham because the player signed the wrong place?

Of course - Didn't you know that when random, everyday, understandable mistakes are made it's because the club is dreadful, the people running it are terrible, the place is a joke and Uncle Mel is spying on people with his drones?

It's like people on here have never made a mistake ever in their lives - I have to deal with little mistakes like this made by someone in a chain about once a week - It's part of life

1 minute ago, Mistaram said:

Your wrong he knows an equal amount he sees them everyday and watches all their matches Wassell could possibly be biased he has to keep his job

:blink:

I'd like to think Rowett is training the first team squad when the u23s are being trained by Wassall - Otherwise who's watching the first team squad?

And why would Wassall be biased? In what way? If he over-promises on the players then they'll flounder in the first team and make him look bad - If he under-promises on them then people will think he can't produce decent players which will make him look bad - I don't see how your logic works?

5 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

So? How many forms do you think he's signed over the years?

Ah, but he's Dutch and I bet the forms are in English, so for the EFL to refuse to confirm the signing shows inherent racism as they should have provided a translator for him ;):ph34r:

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

That's not in dispute.

What is in dispute is singling individuals out for criticism when none of us know the facts.....and presumably never will.

We are where we are. Lessons must be learned (a phrase I hate but is true none the less) and hopefully we won't need to go back for him in Jan because one of our kids has cemented a place in the squad.

The buck stops with those at the top who had the power and influence over the deal, which was ballsed up.  

The phrase involving the words "falling on ones sword" springs to mind here.  

1 minute ago, oldtimeram said:

The buck stops with those at the top who had the power and influence over the deal, which was ballsed up.  

The fault is with the player for not signing the contract in the correct place

8 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

It's like people on here have never made a mistake ever in their lives - I have to deal with little mistakes like this made by someone in a chain about once a week - It's part of life

Having to deal with contracts all the time, I have had people sign the wrong place. Even had it a few times where I have my finger on the line they need to sign and then they still try and sign the wrong place.

The whole situation is a complete shambles.  Why on earth leave things to the last minute? Anyway, it is the responsibility for the senior officials to make it abundantly clear where the player should sign any document, especially at such a late hour in the transfer window.  

When I needed signatures from clients I made it very clear where they needed to sign and date a document.

Ultimately, it is my belief that senior management failed abysmally in this matter.

6 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

Who cares? Try being productive

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

The fault is with the player for not signing the contract in the correct place

Who cares? Try being productive

3 minutes ago, rynny said:

Having to deal with contracts all the time, I have had people sign the wrong place. Even had it a few times where I have my finger on the line they need to sign and then they still try and sign the wrong place.

Yeh - People are idiots - I work on the assumption that someone is about to do something incompetent at any given point in the day and when it happens I'll have to find a solution - WAY too much stupidity by way too many people every single day to waste time trying to work out who's to blame...

Just now, oldtimeram said:

The whole situation is a complete shambles.  Why on earth leave things to the last minute? Anyway, it is the responsibility for the senior officials to make it abundantly clear where the player should sign any document, especially at such a late hour in the transfer window.  

When I needed signatures from clients I made it very clear where they needed to sign and date a document.

Ultimately, it is my belief that senior management failed abysmally in this matter.

Blah blah blah whine whine whine

Nobody cares...

:D

Archived