Is Rowett up to the job

ramma

On 24/09/2017 at 07:46, metalsheep02 said:

Rowett stated top 2 / top 6 in the week of the Sunderland game so Hughes and Ince were long gone and he would (should) have a fair understanding as to whether Martin, Fozzzy and Thorne were going to have an impact or not.

He stated 2 more signings would make us top 2 - presumably those were Lawrence and Kieftenbeld. i can't wait for January, only a Kieftenbeld away from top 2.

This poster is a genius (apart from the Kieftenbeld bit).

(ok, I'm out of exile an hour and a half early).

Edit: and I can't tell the time.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I held my hands up a few weeks back once GR started to get results. I definitely doubted what GR was doing. It wasn't good to watch and results seemed random , and fortunate. Results have become more assured, the football more efficient and effective {still not pretty} and I'm less doubtful. We haven't won anything yet so let's keep our powder dry but up the support.

Well done GR. Well done players. You've worked incredibly hard for the shirt and deserve great credit. 

3 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

I held my hands up a few weeks back once GR started to get results. I definitely doubted what GR was doing. It wasn't good to watch and results seemed random , and fortunate. Results have become more assured, the football more efficient and effective {still not pretty} and I'm less doubtful. We haven't won anything yet so let's keep our powder dry but up the support.

Well done GR. Well done players. You've worked incredibly hard for the shirt and deserve great credit. 

Happy clapper :ph34r:

32 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

eddie is back, eddie is back, hello.............

your round get the beer in!

A 75 cl bottle of Adriaen Brouwer Winter Wood is what I'm seeing the new year in with.

adriaen-brouwer-winter-wood-2017-75-cl.j

Shared between 3 :(

1 minute ago, ariotofmyown said:

Where you been?

Self-imposed exile. I found it all too easy to get stroppy with people I disagreed with, so I had a rant, got it out my system and stopped posting for a couple of months.

4 hours ago, Rampage said:

I was against Rowett's appointment because I did not think that he had enough clout to attract players - but

Top two position attracts players including high quality loan players

Premiership attracts players

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year - how are you have not seen you posting  for

quite a time!!  Bring on common sense.

41 minutes ago, eddie said:

Self-imposed exile. I found it all too easy to get stroppy with people I disagreed with, so I had a rant, got it out my system and stopped posting for a couple of months.

You've been hiding in Mouse wood haven't you, thank god you're back.

14 minutes ago, metalsheep02 said:

Rowett's words (the top 2 / top 6 stuff), not mine, only one genius in there.

I think your post was in September?

At that time it was very fair comment.

No issue with that post a very reasonable question.

Massive credit to Rowett for getting the team turned round.

Kieftenbeld off the top 2?

Ledley off the top 2?

I think everyone’s playing their part.Rowett is turning it round far quicker than I expected.

Rowett had some luck with the Ledley signing/ However his hands have been significantly tied in the transfer market due to the stupidity of previous managers. To his enormous credit he is getting the best out of Vydra and Weimann who together represented £10 million of wasted transfer fee last season.

Archived