Sheffield United v Derby County

Mafiabob

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 24/08/2017 at 09:59, coneheadjohn said:

We'll be there in some Cone formation,meeting some of the Blades in town for an early shandy.

Be careful if you're going into town.

Hi Cone,

Got rush on myself tomorrow due to my lot having clubs, where should I try and park, when not getting there until 2ish.

Any street or car park where the car might survive? :D

2 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Hi Cone,

Got rush on myself tomorrow due to my lot having clubs, where should I try and park, when not getting there until 2ish.

Any street or car park where the car might survive? :D

Alright mate,

2's probably pushing it for any street parking near the ground and if your coming down via Chesterfield,coming down Chesterfield Road towards Bramhall Lane will be a nightmare.

Aim for Gleadless Road,East Bank Road,Myrtle Road area for street parking but that will be busy.

If you're late and struggling there's a retail park on Chesterfield Road 2 miles from the ground,I can send you the post code,you can park there no restrictions.Take you 20 mins,that's an emergency one for you.

I'll have a think for you.

1 minute ago, coneheadjohn said:

Alright mate,

2's probably pushing it for any street parking near the ground and if your coming down via Chesterfield,coming down Chesterfield Road towards Bramhall Lane will be a nightmare.

Aim for Gleadless Road,East Bank Road,Myrtle Road area for street parking but that will be busy.

If you're late and struggling there's a retail park on Chesterfield Road 2 miles from the ground,I can send you the post code,you can park there no restrictions.Take you 20 mins,that's an emergency one for you.

I'll get on google maps later. Might make it for 2, will be coming up the M1 any advice appreciated, don't think I've been since Gresley or Burton played Guiseley in the Vase replay, prior to that it was when Phil Gee scored through Budgies legs! 

So memory vague and I know the latter wasn't easy to park. My blades mate away so it's snookered me a bit.

Cheers for any advice 

16 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

I'll get on google maps later. Might make it for 2, will be coming up the M1 any advice appreciated, don't think I've been since Gresley or Burton played Guiseley in the Vase replay, prior to that it was when Phil Gee scored through Budgies legs! 

So memory vague and I know the latter wasn't easy to park. My blades mate away so it's snookered me a bit.

Cheers for any advice 

I'd go jct 29 M1,straight up to the Meadowhead roundabout via dronny bypass, then right then left at either first or second roundabout or go to the lights at Gleadless Townenend and turn left, that's Gleadless Road and it will take you pretty much all the way there.

I'll keep my eye on here tomorrow,if you get in the ?,message me.

I cant wait for me rare saturday away game for me but i am going on the roadrider and my dad in his

Car he will drop me off at pp and he will go upto shiffield and meet up there. So once game has finnished i will go back on roadrider and he will go to work.

5 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

Alright mate,

Are you not charging £5 to park on the drive? :lol:

First of all, sorry this is very late but I have just found out that I have a spare under 18 ticket available for the game tomorrow, grandson can't come, any takers first come first served. I'm going to bed now but I will be on line tomorrow morning, chance it or upgrade if over 18. Face value £14.

23 hours ago, Bessie1 said:

Are the missing words....

"Really good player who'd walk into Wednesday's team - no problem"

Doesn't really scan though.

(PS I like Billy Sharp) 

Lol. We've got six strikers already. We don't need Little Willy as well.

Cheeky request alert: 

in miami on holiday so was wondering whether any other non U.K. Ram might share their ramsplayer details with me so I can watch it? Obviously I don't wanna sign up for the whole season because I'm only here for one match. 

Would be willing to bank transfer you a fiver or somat for your kindness! 

PM me if you can help

10 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Cheeky request alert: 

in miami on holiday so was wondering whether any other non U.K. Ram might share their ramsplayer details with me so I can watch it? Obviously I don't wanna sign up for the whole season because I'm only here for one match. 

Would be willing to bank transfer you a fiver or somat for your kindness! 

PM me if you can help

As @needles says you can pay for 1 game. Also you can only watch/listen on 1 device at a time, so even if someone was to pass on their details you both would not be able to watch.

Archived