Sheffield United v Derby County

Mafiabob

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One step forward two back with this squad.

We still need a mass clear out - and we need quality in  [not past it 30 year olds]  -if we want to improve on mid table?

Is this squad better than last seasons - nope just the bloody same.....

2 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Rubbish from Derby,cheering Russell off is a disgrace.

Hate that, nothing worse IMHO. 

I am not there today so can't comment on his overal performance, even so I have never nor would I ever boo a DCFC player. 

The fans who regularly do boo our players should have a word with themselves. It's so demoralising for not only the individual, the team but also the rest of us as supporters. 

Look at the effect booing had on Bradley Johnson last year and Chris Martin the year before, at no time is this acceptable. 

Rant over!!

Piss poor result today but still no need to Boo ? 

2 minutes ago, needles said:

Well, that's it then, season over. Shall we all get together at Moor Farm for a mass suicide? 

On balance I'd rather just accept that you can always lose an away game in the Champ, especially if you give teams a two goal start, and forget football until a weak on Friday.

Yes but its the manner in which we lost. No urgency all game (until injury time), no creativity all game, clueless in midfield, clueless upfront.

Can you honestly say you've seen any progress so far this season? I can't see a single sign of anything being better than it was when Rowett took over.

Just now, BathRam72 said:

On paper it was David and Goliath with the same outcome. Little team with heart, desire and hard work out muscled a team that looked lethargic.  Why wait until injury time to go for it? 

Except this time, Goliath took David's slighshot and fired it at himself.

4 minutes ago, LazloW said:

@OwenB87 I'm sorry, but that little paddy from Ed and Craig at the end was completely unprofessional.  

Haha, they made me laugh actually - I felt exactly the same as them - they're alright - shows they care. Ed can start with the negativity a bit soon sometimes but rather have  them two and Owen with a bit of emotion than  some boring commentators.  

6 minutes ago, BearDCFC said:

Chill out - don't get defensive.  What do you suggest?

Until sign a CM with energy Bryson needs to play whether we play 433 to get near Martin or in the hole behind Nugent or Martin.

We have such a mismatched squad with too many 'niche' players it's a mess. 

3 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

On paper it was David and Goliath with the same outcome. Little team with heart, desire and hard work out muscled a team that looked lethargic.  Why wait until injury time to go for it? 

It really is nothing like David v Goliath and as long as fans keep on having silly thoughts like that I'm afraid the levels of disappointment will stay very high.

Just now, G STAR RAM said:

It really is nothing like David v Goliath and as long as fans keep on having silly thoughts like that I'm afraid the levels of disappointment will stay very high.

Er. Yes it was.  It was just a metaphor. On paper a big team v a team with no big names. 

Archived