Live games 2017/18

CumbrianRam

32 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I really don't think our record will ever be beaten. Hope beyond hope that I'm wrong but I think Jewell has etched us into history for all the wrong reasons. The useless excuse of a man that he is. :angry:

More Billy Davies fault wouldn't you say? 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

More Billy Davies fault wouldn't you say? 

Not for me. At least BD oversaw our only win. We never even looked remotely like winning under Jewell. The motivational skills of Jewell were non existant. Hard to prove but I'm pretty confident that if Wee Billy had remained in charge for the full season then we would have had a better points return. 

10 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Not for me. At least BD oversaw our only win. We never even looked remotely like winning under Jewell. The motivational skills of Jewell were non existant. Hard to prove but I'm pretty confident that if Wee Billy had remained in charge for the full season then we would have had a better points return. 

As much as I dislike wee Billy..........Jewell was worse.....why we didn't remove and clean slate the whole thing as soon as the season was over I'll never know. Instead they let Jewell carry on and make transfers....and....argh......

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

As much as I dislike wee Billy..........Jewell was worse.....why we didn't remove and clean slate the whole thing as soon as the season was over I'll never know. Instead they let Jewell carry on and make transfers....and....argh......

Totally agree. Jewell was a complete car crash of an appointment. Doubt he'll ever get another managerial position. Ipswich were crackers to appoint him. Really winds me up when I see him on Sky as a pundit. What the f**k gives him the right to analyse anybody. 

It's not long ago this was a league 1 fixture. Goes to show how quickly teams can drop and struggle to get back up. Pretty sure Orient were high flying under Russell Slade and then an Italian businessman ran them into the ground. 

Archived