Live games 2017/18

CumbrianRam

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, CumbrianRam said:

Just watching bits of Argentina v Peru, Argentina now is basically Lionel Messi and 10 muppets.

Genuinely feel sorry for the guy. His bottle job teammates have already cost him and world cup and copa america.

How many chances did he put on a plate for his teammates against Peru? I counted at least four clear-cut opportunities you'd expect Andreas Weimann to finish off let alone alleged world class players.

They have to beat Ecuador away now and I think need a favour elsewhere just to finish in 5th - a two-legged qualifier.

21 hours ago, CumbrianRam said:

Just watching bits of Argentina v Peru, Argentina now is basically Lionel Messi and 10 muppets.

Harsh on Mascherano, who so often plays well for Argentina, 9 muppets I'd say.  Dybala and Icardi left sitting on the bench for some reason.  Didn't seem to matter what sort of chance Messi would create for his teammates, they simply refused to score. 

21 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Genuinely feel sorry for the guy. His bottle job teammates have already cost him and world cup and copa america.

How many chances did he put on a plate for his teammates against Peru? I counted at least four clear-cut opportunities you'd expect Andreas Weimann to finish off let alone alleged world class players.

They have to beat Ecuador away now and I think need a favour elsewhere just to finish in 5th - a two-legged qualifier.

I think beating Ecuador will guarantee them 5th.

Archived