Live games 2017/18

CumbrianRam

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, tomsdubs said:

Butterfield with 2 woeful corners. Already getting jeered.

Don't know about you you I'm kind of pleased for Coutts, got a Blades supporting mate and he every now and then mentions him. Seems he quietly goes about his game, bit like when we played them. Turned from almost journeyman tag, to solid, if unspectacular starter for the blades.

As for Butterfield hope he comes good enough, just so they keep him.

22 hours ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Brilliant 

Not brilliant. Whole ground bouncing and this fan is stood there with his phone out not joining in at all.

Concede a goal to their rivals and not even a groan from behind the camera. Instead zooms in to capture the moment they celebrate.

If that wasn’t enough, the pollock then uploads it to social media for them to enjoy.

Well at least he got a few retweets though.

8 minutes ago, David said:

Not brilliant. Whole ground bouncing and this fan is stood there with his phone out not joining in at all.

Concede a goal to their rivals and not even a groan from behind the camera. Instead zooms in to capture the moment they celebrate.

If that wasn’t enough, the pollock then uploads it to social media for them to enjoy.

Would normally agree except he was a neutral from the US.

15 minutes ago, David said:

Unless he was a Blade trying to blend in or a neutral.

8 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Stonewall penalty not given for West Brom. 

Have to laugh at the commentator who after the 3rd replay declares that the ref will be embarrassed that he didn't give it once he has had chance to watch the replay. Prick

I'm clearly in a "tourist" block.

Would have been note fun if west brom had had that pen.

Its not to bad, although your Tony Pulis prejudice is true.

Both teams doing what they do and arsenal doing it better.

I'll be amused by arsenal reaction to an equalizer.

Its weird being at a match where I dont give a toss who wins and just laugh at the funny moments.

5 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm clearly in a "tourist" block.

Would have been note fun if west brom had had that pen.

Its not to bad, although your Tony Pulis prejudice is true.

Both teams doing what they do and arsenal doing it better.

I'll be amused by arsenal reaction to an equalizer.

Its weird being at a match where I dont give a toss who wins and just laugh at the funny moments.

Behind the goals, the higher you go you will be very aware of the football tourists. 

Nice stadium for a new build, bit of a wait to get the tube after the match, have a pint and let the queues die down.

Enjoy, it's definitely a different experience when you are a neutral. 

30 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Stonewall penalty not given for West Brom. 

Have to laugh at the commentator who after the 3rd replay declares that the ref will be embarrassed that he didn't give it once he has had chance to watch the replay. Prick

It's Alan Parry so can be expected

Archived