Live games 2017/18

CumbrianRam

53 minutes ago, Alpha said:

How are super Villa getting on? 

With Hourihane and Lansbury in the same side I can't help but look up at them and think that could be our magical midfield.

With Snodgrass, Whelan and Kodjia helping out good old JT I would hate, for example, to be playing against them with 10 men for an hour.

"There's a myth we've spent millions" said Steve Bruce.

There's also a myth that Lansbury is good. Was created in the transfer thread. Useless donkey missed a sitter before getting himself sent off, probably for pretending to be hard, in the 0-0 draw with fellow nailed on promotion contenders Boro. 

Anyone else 'Lol' ing?

Hourihane and Lansbury are so last season. Kieftenbeld and Jota are the men that would have made us complete.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Special mention too for the much hyped Joey Barton who, despite being "exactly what we need" is still on the dole. 

Isn't he banned still? I agree he was massively overhyped but then again can't blame our fanbase for craving surefire average Championship players when we've signed 'hidden gems' like Camara and Blackman

42 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Hourihane and Lansbury are so last season. Kieftenbeld and Jota are the men that would have made us complete.

I wonder how many people have seen Kieftenbeld play. I mean we have all seen him. But I've never noticed him have you? 

Not saying he's pooh though. Just that like most Derby fans I have no idea whether he'd be a good signing or Stephen Pearson

Everton will need time for their players to really gel.

Atalanta clearly have some talent though. The finished 4th in Serie A last season.

With the likes if Milan spending big again and Serie A being granted an extra CL spot as of next year, the Italian league could become one of the main players again.

Archived