Live games 2017/18

CumbrianRam

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Boro pitch invasion for reaching the play offs... wow, truly pathetic.

Someone’s going to have a disappointing season. Boro were favourites to go up, with all the money they’d spent. Villa have really thrown all their eggs in this basket to get up this season, if they don’t get up through the play offs, they’re ******* for next season.

And it looks likely that one of them won’t even make the play off final.

22 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

If Fulham fail to go up it will be a travesty. They’re brilliant. Probably the best ‘natural’ Championship team I’ve seen since Reading 2006.

You’re going to be so disappointed when we beat them soundly over two legs in the semis. 

As has been mentioned on here by a couple of people today, the footballing team rarely wins in the play offs. We’ve been that footballing team in the past, and been beaten by lesser, but cleverer teams. And it hurts. 

But this time, we’re the cleverer team. 

Two 0-0s and win on penalties against Fulham. That’ll do me. 

5 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

You’re going to be so disappointed when we beat them soundly over two legs in the semis. 

As has been mentioned on here by a couple of people today, the footballing team rarely wins in the play offs. We’ve been that footballing team in the past, and been beaten by lesser, but cleverer teams. And it hurts. 

But this time, we’re the cleverer team. 

Two 0-0s and win on penalties against Fulham. That’ll do me. 

If two nil nils and getting through on pens is beating them soundly then fair play. ?

I think you might be right by the way but Fulham are capable of smashing a team 4 or 5 nil if they click.

46 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

If Fulham fail to go up it will be a travesty. They’re brilliant. Probably the best ‘natural’ Championship team I’ve seen since Reading 2006.

If they are that brilliant they would be promoted automatically. 

You don't have a travesty over a 46 game season.

Since football was invented the aim of the game has been to score more goals than your opponent, this in turn helps you accumulated more points than your opponents, other than from an enjoyment perspective, everything else is irrelevant.

Sith Happens
12 hours ago, Carnero said:

Boro pitch invasion for reaching the play offs... wow, truly pathetic.

You do realise we have had pitch invasions for like finishing 15th.....

On 28/04/2018 at 22:48, G STAR RAM said:

If they are that brilliant they would be promoted automatically. 

You don't have a travesty over a 46 game season.

Since football was invented the aim of the game has been to score more goals than your opponent, this in turn helps you accumulated more points than your opponents, other than from an enjoyment perspective, everything else is irrelevant.

**** happens in football, we were the best team in the league in 14/15 but finished eighth

8 minutes ago, cannable said:

**** happens in football, we were the best team in the league in 14/15 but finished eighth

We weren’t tho because we finished 8th. We were the eighth best team in the league. The best team in the league doesn’t go 3 months only winning two games.

Archived