Live games 2017/18

CumbrianRam

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Sunderland have some decent players, no way they should be going down.

Think the personnel playing tonight is quite different to that which has played for most of the season - they seem to have a number of young players 

Sith Happens
20 minutes ago, WestKentRam said:

I thought I was bitter and twisted, seeing conspiracy theories at every turn as to why we lose games etc. Cardiff fans not taking Fulham's win well it appears...

Lol had a look at a couple of their forums and seems they think it's a conspiracy to stop them going up.

We are still being called cheats too. So funny if they lose out by a couple of points and we get in by a couple then beat them.

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

Lol had a look at a couple of their forums and seems they think it's a conspiracy to stop them going up.

We are still being called cheats too. So funny if they lose out by a couple of points and we get in by a couple then beat them.

We live in hope. I'm sure Warnock would also take it well in his sportsmanlike fashion.

Sith Happens
2 hours ago, WestKentRam said:

We live in hope. I'm sure Warnock would also take it well in his sportsmanlike fashion.

I reckon he would look like this.

Edit: Dont know what I am doing wrong, its supposed to be a joke image, but it keeps posting his actual picture. Ah well sorry.

big_trouble.jpg?itok=0DeO6YsD

46 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Hoping for a draw. We want 5th, we want 5th!

Seems extremely odd to me, bringing Millwall back into the mix. If they lose we're guaranteed a playoff place if Preston don't win. Yet you want us needing neither Preston nor Millwall to win on the final day.

Hoping we make it, I definitely want to play whoever finishes third. Imagine their utter disappointment after having such a brilliant season (as both Cardiff and Fulham have) and then failing on the final day.

4 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Seems extremely odd to me, bringing Millwall back into the mix. If they lose we're guaranteed a playoff place if Preston don't win. Yet you want us needing neither Preston nor Millwall to win on the final day.

Hoping we make it, I definitely want to play whoever finishes third. Imagine their utter disappointment after having such a brilliant season (as both Cardiff and Fulham have) and then failing on the final day.

Seems extremely odd to me to suggest if we can't even beat Barnsley we'll go and do Fulham.

Archived