Live games 2017/18

CumbrianRam

35 minutes ago, Moist One said:

who say?

IN the world we are in, the Champions League is the holy grail.

It’s normally said by any derby fan arguing with a forest fan.

Don’t let red dawn catch you saying that. 

2 league titles beats two European cups any day of the week. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TigerTedd said:

It’s normally said by any derby fan arguing with a forest fan.

Don’t let red dawn catch you saying that. 

2 league titles beats two European cups any day of the week. 

different era. The Champions League isn't the same as the European Cup was. 

Pictures of thousands of victims in Rome looking for tickets  worse the wear on cheap Italian wine...who would have thought it....? I thought they never went to games without tickets.....and definitely never had a drink before a big semi final....

FORZA MAGICA

55 minutes ago, eddie said:

Anyone who says "Anyone who  .....  doesn't understand  ....." is in danger of being viewed as an arrogant shithead.

If you’ve seen Messi play this season then you’d realise that salah is not better than Messi currently. Messi has just as many goals as Salah despite playing as a midfielder under a pragmatic manager in valverde. Salah is brilliant but to suggest that salah is better is ludicrous 

1 hour ago, Moist One said:

who say?

IN the world we are in, the Champions League is the holy grail.

Alex Ferguson, Pep Guardiola and Jose Mourinho for a start. Though I think it may depend on what trophy you've won. For Zidane, and Real Madrid, they'll say the CL is better than La Liga.

But how can a seven-game knockout tournament be better than a 38-game league? I don't get it, and I'm not saying that because both Barca and City failed at the 1/4 stage. You have to consistently be at your best to win a league.

In the CL you can literally fluke your way to a final, or win it on the back of a referee blunder, or win it by avoiding playing anyone of note. Madrid won the 2015/16 CL by beating Roma, Wolfsburg, Man City and then Atletico Madrid. I mean, come on, even Arsenal could have won the CL that year.

Archived