RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

On 14/01/2020 at 01:03, RamNut said:

Mended it.

incase anyone else gets the same problem - something might have got corrupted when buying a match on pay per view. It didn’t work and thereafter all ramstv videos crashed after 7 minutes repeatedly. 

tried google chrome  - didn’t fix it

tried clearing cache - didn’t fix it

tried reset all settings - yes!

Crap airline I recon.

48 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

First time I’ve seen any numbers regarding income from iFollow/similar. I think it’s Bristol Rovers who have received £70k with iFollow, so I wonder what we get thanks to RamsTV?

Pathetically low number. Works out at about £2500 a game. Or another way to look at it, around 80 fans buying match tickets. Wow. 

9 hours ago, therealhantsram said:

Pathetically low number. Works out at about £2500 a game. Or another way to look at it, around 80 fans buying match tickets. Wow. 

I mean they're in league one with a capacity of less than 13,000... so not sure what you expected.

5 minutes ago, Anna said:

Hi. Will Luton away be on Rams TV? @OwenB87

Not Owen but I can help...the fixture list on the club site tells you next to each game if they are on RamsTV worldwide or select countries. 

Luton is showing as being available worldwide.

DCCC6E60-94AB-464C-B530-8C5DA8D33204.png

29 minutes ago, David said:

Not Owen but I can help...the fixture list on the club site tells you next to each game if they are on RamsTV worldwide or select countries. 

Luton is showing as being available worldwide.

DCCC6E60-94AB-464C-B530-8C5DA8D33204.png

As it stands, it's a worldwide stream.

But we'll do our best to make it available to UK viewers, too. Might be a late decision but keep your fingers crossed . . . !

4 hours ago, OwenB87 said:

As it stands, it's a worldwide stream.

But we'll do our best to make it available to UK viewers, too. Might be a late decision but keep your fingers crossed . . . !

Thanks @OwenB87 but I'm now confused. For league games I thought that every Rams week day match was available via RamsTV unless it was a main match on Sky. I appreciate that this is a rearranged game but why will it be a 'late decision'? 

53 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

Thanks @OwenB87 but I'm now confused. For league games I thought that every Rams week day match was available via RamsTV unless it was a main match on Sky. I appreciate that this is a rearranged game but why will it be a 'late decision'? 

It’s actually at the discretion of the home team, so Luton could decide not to stream the game, and that would mean we & Sky can’t either. That’s the reason we couldn’t show Wigan domestically on Boxing Day too.

Luton might decide nearer kick-off that they want to stream afterall, so keep your eyes peeled.

And if you happen to see Sky advertising it on the red button, that’ll mean we’ve got it too. 

On 24/01/2020 at 22:26, ilkleyram said:

It's there and available to purchase ?

3 minutes ago, Russell Ram said:

Hi,

I know the stream is in doubt over here, people are not sure if it will be shown on the red button etc.

I was wondering if that means if you are overseas that it is in doubt for those fans too?

Nope, if you purchase you can watch on RamsTV ? Red button is separate to RamsTV thankfully.