RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

Have to say for the 25 minutes I managed to watch (Rams TV letting me down AGAIN-the service is so so bad) I didn't mind the dodgy camera angle, also thought it was good that you could clearly hear the coaches shouting at the players.....although some of the language may not have been PG rated.

I’ve never had a problem with Rams TV. I suggest the problem is at your end. 

Just listened to the Rooney interview. I think the post editing needs looking at, the background music was far too loud and I could barely hear the actual interview. Sort out them sound levels, they've been a problem for awhile! :)

Great content though.

45 minutes ago, SouthStandDan said:

Just listened to the Rooney interview. I think the post editing needs looking at, the background music was far too loud and I could barely hear the actual interview. Sort out them sound levels, they've been a problem for awhile! ?

Great content though.

Came on here to say exactly the same.

Can we ditch the cheesy music please?  Too loud and distracting.

Thanks!

20 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Came on here to say exactly the same.

Can we ditch the cheesy music please?  Too loud and distracting.

Thanks!

Don’t need it in an interview, and we don’t need it in the other clips we get either. It’s always some cheap music from a library they’ve paid the rights to use too, it’s never any actual song

23 minutes ago, Eddie Lewis said:

I work in audio post production for TV, I contacted them very nicely about all the audio issues, no reply

Here’s me thinking you were a pretty poor wide midfielder a number of years ago

• 2 weeks later...

@OwenB87, I have just started listening to the new podcast (which once again are of a very high standard) and was wondering if perhaps you could do some Marc Edworthy meets.... where he does training with people from different sports. I know it's not DCFC related, but perhaps they could be local sportspeople who are also Derby County fans?

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

So Boxing Day isn’t protected by 3pm (with Prime showing PL today). How come we can’t watch this on Rams TV inside the UK? Thought the club/Sky could show any fixture that wasn’t a main pick and outside of Saturday 3pm. 

Says on the FAQs, down to the home club to make the choice. If they say no then RamsTV can't show it inside the UK either. 

Dear @OwenB87 just wondering if you could use Colin Gibson like a sort of RamsTV John noakes?

instead of those mushy interviews with Cocu please could we have him doing a parachute jump onto the centre circle to deliver the match ball or being fired out of a canon?