RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

On 06/09/2019 at 13:38, ilkleyram said:

As I said, the show was "excellent" so he is doing a lot right.  But to my eye anyway the large phone in one pocket and the mic pack in another, in a pair of skinny jeans, was distracting at best. @OwenB87 could ask the camera person just to shoot him 'head and shoulders' would equally get around the issue.

If you want another comment (and perhaps you don't) then someone ought to tell Darren Wassell to have a shave before he gets interviewed on Rams TV, unless he's growing a beard.  It looks more professional.

I am 79 but even i know the unshaven look is the modern trend

So, another one coming up that won't be available. That's 5 out of 8 league games. Of those 5 only one (including the Leeds game) has been available to watch over here, and that's paying another 10€ a month. Luckily the next 3 appear to be available on RamsTV but with a couple of possibilities coming up after those. Yes, I know, it's not DCFC's fault. Just a ? tv deal for us ex-pats.

On 15/09/2019 at 10:03, richinspain said:

So, another one coming up that won't be available. That's 5 out of 8 league games. Of those 5 only one (including the Leeds game) has been available to watch over here, and that's paying another 10€ a month. Luckily the next 3 appear to be available on RamsTV but with a couple of possibilities coming up after those. Yes, I know, it's not DCFC's fault. Just a ? tv deal for us ex-pats.

Would it be cheaper to pay per game?

1 hour ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Would it be cheaper to pay per game?

This first month probably would have been, but I'd already paid my subscription when I realised how few games I would be getting. Next month should be better. Laziness is also a major factor, no matter how much I complain.

On 15/09/2019 at 11:03, richinspain said:

The Leeds game is now available on DAZN over here. Small comfort I suppose.

12 hours ago, Boycie said:

Just revel in the fact that you live in sunshine most of the year mate, as for the Rams, its normally more pain than pleasure. ??

I've been a Ram since I was 3 years old, when my old man took me on the short walk to the BBG and I've been an addict ever since. I take the pain and the pleasure like all good masochists ?.

As for the weather, we're in orange alert for rain, having passed nearly two weeks in red alert. We've been lucky, but a bit further south there are scenes of absolute devastation. I can't take the heat, and I prefer my year's supply of rain spread out over the year rather than in one week.

I have to make do with DCFC at long distance, and put up with the weather. The things you do for love, eh? (And she still doesn't appreciate me ?)

5 hours ago, richinspain said:

I've been a Ram since I was 3 years old, when my old man took me on the short walk to the BBG and I've been an addict ever since. I take the pain and the pleasure like all good masochists ?.

As for the weather, we're in orange alert for rain, having passed nearly two weeks in red alert. We've been lucky, but a bit further south there are scenes of absolute devastation. I can't take the heat, and I prefer my year's supply of rain spread out over the year rather than in one week.

I have to make do with DCFC at long distance, and put up with the weather. The things you do for love, eh? (And she still doesn't appreciate me ?)

Hope it clears up for Oct half term mate, keep safe

Just now, richinspain said:

I'd just watch the last 15-20 minutes if I were you.

Ha, I’m away up in the Outer Hebrides and totally missed it all aside getting updates on the phone. Think with the weather up here I’ll have quite a bit of indoor time so might have a bit of time in my hands!

1 hour ago, TuffLuff said:

Ha, I’m away up in the Outer Hebrides and totally missed it all aside getting updates on the phone. Think with the weather up here I’ll have quite a bit of indoor time so might have a bit of time in my hands!

Watch the last 20 minutes a couple of times and then all the interviews on DCFC. ? 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...