Game of Thrones - Season 7

Day

Game of Thrones  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Yeah? Do I need to go back to episode 1 :lol:

4 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Dany is Rhaegar's brother. 

John is Rhaegar's son. 

Therefore auntie/uncle. 

This has all but been officially announced. 

The latest was when Gilly was talking to Sam about annulment, when Sam was having his hissy fit and wasn't paying attention to what she was saying.

There have been lot's of clues about it, have a google of it. :)

22 hours ago, rynny said:

The latest was when Gilly was talking to Sam about annulment, when Sam was having his hissy fit and wasn't paying attention to what she was saying.

It's officially announced actually. HBO did a family tree diagram that included Jon as Rhaegar and Lyanna's child. So did the show at least, its official. 

34 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

It's officially announced actually. HBO did a family tree diagram that included Jon as Rhaegar and Lyanna's child. So did the show at least, its official. 

It's not official until Jon is told :lol:

On 25/08/2017 at 08:34, rynny said:

Yes, yes, yes.

But will Rosie Cotton redecorate in Bag End and bin all of Frodo's Stoke City match programs?

Brilliant last episode of the series. I really enjoyed the whole lot, even though the considered wisdom is that it's not as good as it used to be.

I love all the reunions after years of been thrown apart. We always knew Jamie was a decent guy. Looking forward to the sex scene with the tall woman. Actually, after really toning down the sexual content over the last few series, maybe the thing will finish with one whole depraved orgy episode including dragons and wighties.

Season was a bit up and down for me. Some spectacular moments, some rushed moments, some silly moments.

The whole forced Sansa/Arya conflict was rubbish and made Arya look like a psycho, and the fact that Bran's part in telling the girls about Littlefinger's schemes was off-screen it kind of ruined it for me.

Still it was a great final scene for Littlefinger, and a great service for the fans.

Episode four was magnificent, while episode five seemed really rushed.

Episode six beyond the wall should have been absoloutely epic, but a number of things just didn't add. 

Also the fact that only fire and dragonglass can kill the whites, as stated in episode 7, doesn't add up when considering numerous died in the massacre at Hardhome. Seems the rules are changing to fit the moment.

Also why did Lyanna name Jon as Aegon, when Rhaegar already had a son called Aegon? Either the first son Aegon had died by that point, and somehow Lyanna isolated in that tower heard of that and opted to name him Aegon in his memory, or that's just really messed up as Rhaegar basically ditched his first wife and two kids based on a prophecy.

On 7/17/2017 at 16:35, David said:

I see Game of Thrones is back and now cheesier than Arnold Schwarzenegger. Ed Sheeran cameo because he's such a brilliant actor right? Or is it to keep the hype train chugging along knowing the fans of the show care little about a decent storyline......OMG it's Ed, Ed over here you lovely lovely man, hey mum watch Game of Thrones Ed Sheeran's in it, the bloke that sang the song you like.

If the Jon Snow resurrection wasn't bad enough, new lows have been found.

What's going on???

Two posts in succession from David - within minutes -  that I absolutely, totally, unreservedly agree with...

Some good twists and turns with some unfinished business for season 8

...who is coming for the Mountain  (gregor clegane)?

...will theon gain redemption or die a glorious hero's death?

...how will Cerseis treachery be reacted to by Jon,  dany et Al. You'd think that the devious tyrion would suspect a double cross.

...just who is the king of the undead? I wondered if it was another targaryen? 

...will dany have a big showdown with her dragon child who's changed sides?

14 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

The whole forced Sansa/Arya conflict was rubbish and made Arya look like a psycho, and the fact that Bran's part in telling the girls about Littlefinger's schemes was off-screen it kind of ruined it for me.

Still it was a great final scene for Littlefinger, and a great service for the fans.

I thought the whole part of it being off screen was that the viewer didn't know about it, so we were as surprised as Littlefinger when it happened. Worked for me!

Archived