Game of Thrones - Season 7

Day

Game of Thrones  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I agree, my money would've been on tormund, but I was still bricking it when it looked like he was a goner, shouting at the screen for someone to save him. Then up popped the hound. 

I read an article that said thatvthis seqson was satisfying fans almost to the point of it being fan fiction made real. With reunions, revenge and massive set pieces (cleans bowl next week, got to be). 

But having sat through the red wedding, the burning of Shireen, the death of Hodor and Summer, and dear Lovejoy, and any number of other traumatising moments, I think we, as viewers, have earnt a few happy endings. 

Mind you, it's game of thrones. Something horrific is about to happen, clearly. 

I don't know what a cleans bowl is but that zombie dragon will cleanse a few bowels. 

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caught up on the last couple of episodes having been away. See no one's mentioned Gilly's spot of the secret marriage that led to baby Jon Snow. And Samwell wasn't listening. Presumably at some point Bram will tell Jon he's a Targaryen, he'll say that's daft and Gilly will pipe up about this little detail.

After hearing a fait bit of hype about these episodes I was disappointed. This whole series, more people have needed to die., What are they waiting for?There's only one more series afterwards so they might as well kill a few main characters. It would be the ultimate though if, in the final episode of this series, Cersei killed both Jon and (his Queen) Dany. No one would be expecting that!

3 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Caught up on the last couple of episodes having been away. See no one's mentioned Gilly's spot of the secret marriage that led to baby Jon Snow. And Samwell wasn't listening. Presumably at some point Bram will tell Jon he's a Targaryen, he'll say that's daft and Gilly will pipe up about this little detail.

After hearing a fait bit of hype about these episodes I was disappointed. This whole series, more people have needed to die., What are they waiting for?There's only one more series afterwards so they might as well kill a few main characters. It would be the ultimate though if, in the final episode of this series, Cersei killed both Jon and (his Queen) Dany. No one would be expecting that!

Cersei to die in child birth. You heard it hear first

10 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

My theory is Jon & Daenerys will get it on, then find out they're half brother and sister. Which leads to battle of the incestuous King and Queens in the final series.

12 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Well we pretty much knew about them anyway but it's the marriage that makes it about a claim of legitimacy. But I'm not sure it matters tbh. The lore of the show suggests the one with the biggest army is the one that has the legitimate claim to the throne.

3 hours ago, YouRams said:

My theory is Jon & Daenerys will get it on, then find out they're half brother and sister. Which leads to battle of the incestuous King and Queens in the final series.

They are auntie and nephew.

4 minutes ago, rynny said:

Doesn't valonqar mean little brother?

Yes, I just read that. I thought it meant usurper. Still works though. If it's a boy, then it's a little brother. Or it's her little brother (Jaime) that impregnated her, therefore killing her. 

But the valnquor wasn't actually meantikjed in the show anyway, so it's probably all b*******. It'll probably survive the war to run off to essos, and it starts all over again. 

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

Yes, I just read that. I thought it meant usurper. Still works though. If it's a boy, then it's a little brother. Or it's her little brother (Jaime) that impregnated her, therefore killing her. 

But the valnquor wasn't actually meantikjed in the show anyway, so it's probably all b*******. It'll probably survive the war to run off to essos, and it starts all over again. 

I still don't think she is pregnant, and her lies are too much for Jaime.

1 hour ago, StringerBell said:

Well we pretty much knew about them anyway but it's the marriage that makes it about a claim of legitimacy. But I'm not sure it matters tbh. The lore of the show suggests the one with the biggest army is the one that has the legitimate claim to the throne.

As we leave the books behind, the series is far more focused and rushing headlong towards its conclusion, so nothing will be in there by accident purely as filler - there's no longer room for that. My reading of it anyway is that Gilly asking "what does annulment mean?" will matter considerably in the end. And surely ultimately means Jon is the true King (help of course by Dany's massive army behind him).

53 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

As we leave the books behind, the series is far more focused and rushing headlong towards its conclusion, so nothing will be in there by accident purely as filler - there's no longer room for that. My reading of it anyway is that Gilly asking "what does annulment mean?" will matter considerably in the end. And surely ultimately means Jon is the true King (help of course by Dany's massive army behind him).

I think though she'd be pissed off if she found out Dany might come round to seeing Jon as the rightful heir due to his Targaryen blood. That's one possibility. Or they might rule together.

It wouldn't surprise me if the throne ends up being demolished and being replaced with some kind of round table tbh.

Archived