Game of Thrones - Season 7

David

Game of Thrones  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I see Game of Thrones is back and now cheesier than Arnold Schwarzenegger. Ed Sheeran cameo because he's such a brilliant actor right? Or is it to keep the hype train chugging along knowing the fans of the show care little about a decent storyline......OMG it's Ed, Ed over here you lovely lovely man, hey mum watch Game of Thrones Ed Sheeran's in it, the bloke that sang the song you like.

If the Jon Snow resurrection wasn't bad enough, new lows have been found.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Thank God I haven't got a clue what Ed Sheeran looks like otherwise it might spoil it for me. I really enjoy GOT. As for the resurrection scene, as believable as the rest of the series for me.

You will thank me later.

IMG_0118.JPG

5 minutes ago, David said:

You will thank me later.

IMG_0118.JPG

The ? is because I know your like count is going to go up because of this thread. When I finally get to see the next batch of programs I won't even remember he's in it, not unless you PM me every day to remind me anyway, in which case I'll give you a ?every time you post ?

2 hours ago, David said:

I see Game of Thrones is back and now cheesier than Arnold Schwarzenegger. Ed Sheeran cameo because he's such a brilliant actor right? Or is it to keep the hype train chugging along knowing the fans of the show care little about a decent storyline......OMG it's Ed, Ed over here you lovely lovely man, hey mum watch Game of Thrones Ed Sheeran's in it, the bloke that sang the song you like.

If the Jon Snow resurrection wasn't bad enough, new lows have been found.

I don't mind a cameo that isn't in your face, like when some of Coldplay were in it (they pretended :lol: to be a band that was in the back ground).

I was expecting Ed Sheeran to be a wildling in the back ground because he is ginger, scuffy, almost homeless looking :lol:

I've finally persuaded my wife to watch it, bitvthat means we're slowly working our way through the whole series now. Don't really want to watch this series until she's caught up. Also, I always liked the idea of waiting til the end of a series and then binging the whole series at the end, rather than the agony of having to wait each week. 

But it will be hard work avoiding spoilers, so as of this evening I won't be touching this thread. 

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

I've finally persuaded my wife to watch it, bitvthat means we're slowly working our way through the whole series now. Don't really want to watch this series until she's caught up. Also, I always liked the idea of waiting til the end of a series and then binging the whole series at the end, rather than the agony of having to wait each week. 

But it will be hard work avoiding spoilers, so as of this evening I won't be touching this thread. 

Beware the @TigerTedd alerts then..

I thought Ed Sheeran ruined that scene, he's too much of a big scene, it goes from 'Arya thinking about the soldiers she wants dead in a good light' to 'Here is Arya and Ed Sheeran'. Totally takes you out of the scene it's so blatant. 

First episode had a great start and an average theme overall. Some neat bits, definitely a setup episode. I expected more fireworks early on but from the trailers it looks like a hell of a lot of setpieces are on the way. The Hound and Co were the most interesting part last night. 

1 minute ago, Alex W said:

I thought Ed Sheeran ruined that scene, he's too much of a big scene, it goes from 'Arya thinking about the soldiers she wants dead in a good light' to 'Here is Arya and Ed Sheeran'. Totally takes you out of the scene it's so blatant. 

First episode had a great start and an average theme overall. Some neat bits, definitely a setup episode. I expected more fireworks early on but from the trailers it looks like a hell of a lot of setpieces are on the way. The Hound and Co were the most interesting part last night. 

It's not real you know, they're all acting.

Just now, Alex W said:

Like, full disclaimer, you know I think it's all cack anyway, but don't you think it's jumped the shark a bit?

If I was watching the Sopranos and Ed Sheeran just popped in, I'd be like what the actual f**k is this crap and stop watching.

11 minutes ago, Srg said:

Like, full disclaimer, you know I think it's all cack anyway, but don't you think it's jumped the shark a bit?

If I was watching the Sopranos and Ed Sheeran just popped in, I'd be like what the actual f**k is this crap and stop watching.

Absolutely, I think I it was ridiculous really. Ruins the scene, it's popular enough, he could've had a small cameo out of the way. Instead he was a mainstay for a few minutes. Definitely a wtf moment. 

2 minutes ago, Alex W said:

Absolutely, I think I it was ridiculous really. Ruins the scene, it's popular enough, he could've had a small cameo out of the way. Instead he was a mainstay for a few minutes. Definitely a wtf moment. 

Was you wearing your batman pyjamas whilst watching?

Archived