Game of Thrones - Season 7

Day

Game of Thrones  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, Posh Ram said:

They're definitely building up to that. Aunt-Nephew incest between Jon and Dany.

They're targaryens though. So it's alright. Apparently. 

Or is it going to be one of those soap opera moments, where they do the deed and only afterwards Bran pops up saying 'you do know she's your auntie right?'  

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Posh Ram said:

I agree more characters need killing off to build up the tension. After Stannis, nobody of consequence has died (unless you count Jon, whose revival felt like cheating). I don't feel like Jaime's arc is complete just yet though.

He still needs to kill Cersei.

2 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

They're targaryens though. So it's alright. Apparently. 

Or is it going to be one of those soap opera moments, where they do the deed and only afterwards Bran pops up saying 'you do know she's your auntie right?'  

I have no idea. Considering GRRM initially saw Jon as ending up with Arya, maybe it's not too icky in comparison. 

1 hour ago, StringerBell said:

He still needs to kill Cersei.

Yes. Although I have a theory that Arya might kill her wearing Jaime's face. Or we've been double bluffed and Tyrion really was the valonquar all along?

29 minutes ago, Posh Ram said:

I have no idea. Considering GRRM initially saw Jon as ending up with Arya, maybe it's not too icky in comparison. 

Yes. Although I have a theory that Arya might kill her wearing Jaime's face. Or we've been double bluffed and Tyrion really was the valonquar all along?

Oh that would be good. As long as Jaime gets to cop off with Cersei's reanimated corpse afterwards.

19 minutes ago, Hucknall Ram said:

I do get lost with who is who some times but aren't Jon and Dany half brother and sister? The mad king is their father?

No it's implied Rhaegar is Jons dad.

Danys brother. The one Robert killed who was in love with Neds sister. 

3 minutes ago, Hucknall Ram said:

facepalm at me not you :D,

I like "implied"

Ah, thought it was for me because you'd said you lose track of who's who and then I replied it was a character we never see who died before the show even starts. I'd give myself a facepalm if I could ?

2 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

Ah, thought it was for me because you'd said you lose track of who's who and then I replied it was a character we never see who died before the show even starts. I'd give myself a facepalm if I could ?

See that's why I got slightly confused,

40 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

Oh that would be good. As long as Jaime gets to cop off with Cersei's reanimated corpse afterwards.

Would that be more or less romantic than when she gave him a blowjob last episode with the poison still on her lips?

44 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

Yes, yourbdescription makesnit sound like Brookside. 

Anyttjing lioe that should be ended with 'but with dragons'. Makes it sound a lot less soap opera-ry. 

14 minutes ago, Posh Ram said:

Would that be more or less romantic than when she gave him a blowjob last episode with the poison still on her lips?

Or when they had sex almost on top of their son's dead body. 

Even without the incest, their sex lifenis f****** up. 

Do you think they got right back to it after Jaime (just learnt this word today, it's my new favourite word) defenestrated Bran?

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

Or when they had sex almost on top of their son's dead body. 

Even without the incest, their sex lifenis f****** up. 

Do you think they got right back to it after Jaime (just learnt this word today, it's my new favourite word) defenestrated Bran?

I suspect they did. And if they'd had enough self-control to not have to have sex at Winterfell, there might have been no War of the Five Kings.

13 minutes ago, Squid said:

Is Westeros like a open world video game, once you discover it you can fast track to different locations! 

Pretty much. I'm quite thankful considering it took Dany 7 seasons to cross one ocean though... 

Archived