Matty James

Derbylad01

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, this story does kind of smack of 'lets put pressure on the club to get my new contract sorted'.

It's difficult, as you want to get players in and the team settled but not for the sake of it. Do you wait for Huddlestone to come down in wages/see if Prem clubs are interested? Do you wait for Leicester to decide what they're doing with James & Lawrence? Do you wait to see if Jota has Prem interest? It's easy to be strung along (not intentionally) and miss out on other potential targets whilst you wait.

It seems to be a particularly messy transfer market this summer. We just HAVE to avoid the panic buying that occurred quite abit in the past couple of years. I feel confident that Rowett will know all his targets inside & out. I haven't had that feeling since Nigel (Clough!) left.

Hughes to Watford as we owed money for Vydra and Anya?

Ince to Huddersfield as we owed them money for Jacob Butterfield?

Lawrence and James from Leicester as they owe us money for Dean Sturridge, Steve Howard, Phil Gee, Ian Hemorrhoid,  Marc Edworthy, Matt Oakley, Billy Hughes, Lee Morris and Willie Carlin?

17 minutes ago, admira said:

Lawrence and James from Leicester as they owe us money for Dean Sturridge, Steve Howard, Phil Gee, Ian Hemorrhoid,  Marc Edworthy, Matt Oakley, Billy Hughes, Lee Morris and Willie Carlin?

Is it fair to blame them for Savage as well?

28 minutes ago, admira said:

And Nigel Pearson...where there's blame there's a claim?

Maybe not:ph34r:.

Archived