Matty James

Derbylad01

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DCFC4LIFE said:

We have huddlestone

Nothing like him. James is more like Johnson. Box to box. Terrific engine. Strong, but technically superb. Where he lacks is his creativity and goal scoring. 

Would have an extraordinary midfield if he arrived. But I will wear a Forest shirt all season at PP if we sign him.

He walks into their starting line up now he's fit. Watch...

After hours of traipsing round Stratford I've found and ensconced myself underneath the bed of the Leicester manager.  Thought no-one was home but then bingo, managed to get these shots of who I assume to be the manager's wife and MattyJames (I saw a clip of him on MOTD once, so know he's the perfect fit for us).  Pretty sure I heard them say that maybe they should cool it, as she was sure her hubby suspected.  Could be why Matty is on his way to the Rams?

00037362.jpg

2 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

Of the names suggested, James is the one who could be the best.

I really hope we get him.

But why? We don't really need him because we have super Tommy Huddlestone though. 2 wingers is what we need that's all. 

1 minute ago, Rab a dab doo said:

Let's be greedy and have James and 2 wingers please Uncle Mel.

No. Just 2 wingers then that's it. 

12 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

But why? We don't really need him because we have super Tommy Huddlestone though. 2 wingers is what we need that's all. 

I've explained before on her that assuming we have a three man midfield, there is no current pairing which would complement Hudds' anchor role.

James' all action game would be perfect.

Wingers need a middle man and Chris Martin isn't that type of player.

He needs a midfield he can work with.

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

James is wishful thinking I fear. Wish we had scouting that could identify the next potential matty james '.....

Easy enough. Go and watch manu, chelski or arsenal reserves. 

2 minutes ago, Bosshogg said:

Sky sports are reporting that Chelsea after getting rid of Matic to Manu are looking at Leicesters Drinkwater. If that came to anything it would definitely have an effect on any possible deal for James I'd have thought.....?

Drinkwater to Chelsea? Billhooks

Archived