Signed: Tom Lawrence - Undisclosed fee, long term contract

RamsFan10

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Any need for these sort of comments? This is a time to be happy but it seems many thrive off being miserable all the time

Always a need for that sort of comment, just to remind silly people who take themselves and their precious opinions too seriously that words, once posted, can never be un-posted.

13 minutes ago, eddie said:

Always a need for that sort of comment, just to remind silly people who take themselves and their precious opinions too seriously that words, once posted, can never be un-posted.

Shame you got the wrong person with the wrong quote, maybe you will check who said what before posting otherwise....silly people who take themselves and their precious opinions too seriously that words, once posted, can never be un-posted. :lol:

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

I still did think we went the wrong way about going about the deal, we spent a lot more time than was necessary on it when we could have got him in pre season to allow him integrate. Who knows, Lawrence may have won us vital points against Sunderland and Wolves which may have been crucial come the end of the season. 

I stick to my word, no idea why you brought that up when many other users said the same and I didn't "guarantee", it was just my opinion. At least I stook  to my word and said I would give them praise if they managed to get the deal through. Whether you like it or not we did put ourselves in a very poor negotiation standpoint as Gray and Mahrez wanted to leave so there was no need for Leicester to sell at that POINT in time. 

The time was necessary though, they obviously would not accept the fee before but have now.

I will find the guarantee post if you like!

But as I said, fair play for giving out praise. There will be plenty out there waiting for Lawrence to fail so they can say they knew it was a bad move!

45 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

I think most people not itk would be able to offer this info. After Saturdays performance (I use the word performance very loosely) I would imagine him to be paraded prior to kick off to get abit of a buzz going. 10 is the obvious number, unless we are saving it for Jota, Toral etc. In which case the 27 he had last season is available. 

How dare you!

12 minutes ago, toddy said:

Shame you got the wrong person with the wrong quote, maybe you will check who said what before posting otherwise....silly people who take themselves and their precious opinions too seriously that words, once posted, can never be un-posted. :lol:

Sing to whatever tune takes your fancy:

tttttttooooooodddddddddyyyyyy, toddy toddy

toddy toddy - Oh toddy todddddddddd

toddddyyyyy oh toddy toddy

toddy toddy toddy toddy toddy toddy

:huh:

Archived