POLL: New kit

Mostyn6

POLL: The new kit  

268 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£39.99 is very top line for me. Even that is a little pricey when you consider the quality of football shirts these days and they are outdated in 10 months.

Anything over I just won't pay regardless of the design.

I'm not a fan that wouldn't buy one regardless of price as I'm too old or fat, I buy Derby shirts have a box full of them but wait until the end of the season. Didn't bother this summer as last seasons were awful.

Bet the club have had a fair few pre orders already today, fans will still pay it, some would probably chuck out £60 on a shirt if that was the price, but at some point as with anything you just have to say enough is enough. Shame really as I really like this seasons, will look forward to wearing it next year unless they have a sale on at some point during the season.

2 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

If over 60% actually like it, but over half won't buy it because of the price, is the club not ultimately losing revenue by overcharging?

Could probably say this about the ticket prices too to be honest, there has to be a large proportion of people who'd love a season ticket but don't get one because of the price.

3 minutes ago, Jawa said:

Could probably say this about the ticket prices too to be honest, there has to be a large proportion of people who'd love a season ticket but don't get one because of the price.

Different supply and demand though, as there's a limit to the number of STs available...

2 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

Different supply and demand though, as there's a limit to the number of STs available...

True. I have to agree though that the price is getting extortionate. Realistically other than pure greed I doubt there's any reason for the price to actually be above £30 at most for the shirts each season.

I voted I liked it but wouldn't buy it. I think there's something naff about a late 50's man walking around a town/holiday resort in a football shirt. Leisurewear I buy a couple of times a year, quite like a nice polo shirt with a discreet ?  on it.

3 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

I voted I liked it but wouldn't buy it. I think there's something naff about a late 50's man walking around a town/holiday resort in a football shirt. Leisurewear I buy a couple of times a year, quite like a nice polo shirt with a discreet ?  on it.

I know what you mean. Most over 50's in a football shirt just look like beer bellied benefit chavs?

Archived