POLL: New kit

Mostyn6

POLL: The new kit  

268 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 7/7/2017 at 10:52, Ewe Ram said:

I'm glad those days of going on your holidays and seeing big beer bellies in football shirts has gone so I'm ok with people not buying them. 

There is always a dick with a man utd shirt on .

These people should wear an inflatable penis on there head instead of wearing a shirt everyone would still know they liked mufc

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice, clean and inoffensive design but at that price, no thanks.

I haven't bought a shirt in 5 years because it's hard to justify shelling out on £45-60 on a garment of such dubious quality.

My last one was on its last legs after one spin cycle.

If we sign Jota before I go to Portugal in two weeks, I may reconsider my position. :lol: 

On 7/7/2017 at 11:08, G STAR RAM said:

Or maybe people with families who have better things to spend their money on them clothing that is vastly overpriced? 

Or maybe even people without families who could quite easily afford it, but don't like being taken for a ride?

20 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Out of curiosity, how many people saying they cant justify the price bought a Just Eat shirt?

I did. But I only bought it for the just eat logo. If we were still sponsored by them, I would probably buy this shirt for anything below 70 quid (long sleeved or £65 short sleeved)

6 minutes ago, TroyDyer said:

I did. But I only bought it for the just eat logo. If we were still sponsored by them, I would probably buy this shirt for anything below 70 quid (long sleeved or £65 short sleeved)

I understand - we're never going to have a sponsor as good as Just Eat again.

I've bought it. Despite all the moaning.

Well when I say I bought it I went through the checkout process but the payment card used was the missus. 

Think I've been a good boy, don't remember when that was exactly but I'll take it. 

To be honest I think she probably just got bored of my moaning about shirt prices over the last few days and thought this would keep me quiet.

Little does she realise the away and third are yet to be announced :whistle:

52 minutes ago, David said:

I've bought it. Despite all the moaning.

Well when I say I bought it I went through the checkout process but the payment card used was the missus. 

Think I've been a good boy, don't remember when that was exactly but I'll take it. 

To be honest I think she probably just got bored of my moaning about shirt prices over the last few days and thought this would keep me quiet.

Little does she realise the away and third are yet to be announced :whistle:

Any mrs that is willing to fuel your passion for derby is a keeper ! 

Archived