POLL: New kit

Mostyn6

POLL: The new kit  

268 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd love to buy it but have 3 boys and have other priorities in life.

If it was 30 quid including delivery I'd buy them one.

Lifes very expensive and football clubs should acknowledge this,50 odd quid is bonkers,as much as I love my boys and DCFC.

A much better lesson in life is that at that price boys...it's a piss take.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Black shorts should have a single vertical white stripe down the side, or its not a proper Derby kit anyway.

Bit miffed, like the shirt - but don't buy one - so the second part of the poll doesn't affect me, yet I have to vote....pah. 

Wanted to put in second vote that it may be a Xmas present from my son......... like my last one was .........to be sure I am dressed right for listening . Last year it was a sweat shirt..............    

10 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

The kit's decent. Sorry @Mostyn6but it's a s**t poll. I like the kit but I wouldn't buy it, not for any of the reasons given (in mandatory question 2) but because I'm not a child. 

Poll was as requested. 

Rather arrogant of you to assume that anyone buying the kit is childish or immature though. Pretty insulting to those of us trying to teach local youngsters to support their local team. 

Who are you to comment? 

On 07/07/2017 at 11:31, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I like it but I am not spending £48 on it as it looks like the badge and sponsor will wash off by the time the season is over.

Agree it looks like it will stay on about as long as the name stays on the managers office door 

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

Poll was as requested. 

Rather arrogant of you to assume that anyone buying the kit is childish or immature though. Pretty insulting to those of us trying to teach local youngsters to support their local team. 

Who are you to comment? 

I do a lot to encouage local youngsters to support their local team and will be working with the DCFC community trust next season on that. I can hold an opinion that a poll with no viable options to choose from isn't a good poll. Fine if you want to disagree.

2 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Poll was as requested. 

Who are you to comment? 

Me and my other half are 60+ and wear the shirts - not sure if that makes us childish or just in our second childhood? :lol:

I think it's a matter of personal choice and I often wear a training top instead because I prefer the darker colours so may wait and see what the away kit is like. 

Regarding logos, our shirts get used every week and washed regularly and we haven't had any trouble at all with them on any tops we have. Just turn them inside out to wash and under no circumstances attempt to iron them. 

3 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Poll was as requested. 

Who are you to comment? 

@David, close down the forum!

15 minutes ago, angieram said:

Me and my other half are 60+ and wear the shirts - not sure if that makes us childish or just in our second childhood? :lol:

I think it's a matter of personal choice and I often wear a training top instead because I prefer the darker colours so may wait and see what the away kit is like. 

Regarding logos, our shirts get used every week and washed regularly and we haven't had any trouble at all with them on any tops we have. Just turn them inside out to wash and under no circumstances attempt to iron them. 

I've never washed my 96-97 shirt just in case, but then it was signed by TBE and nearly all of the squad ?

1 hour ago, angieram said:

What does that mean?

1 hour ago, jono said:

Maybe we will have one interesting signing but GR wants to reduce squad numbers. As I see it we have had 4 outs and 2 ins 

as it stands now .. Max one signing but no others until some departures 

Agree more needs to go and need to freshen up the wings with laurance or jota type players at the right price to many lacking the final touch and quality we need to achieve promotion. 22 players max better more consistent team

Archived