POLL: New kit

Mostyn6

POLL: The new kit  

268 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've said yes on the second vote, but in truth it will likely be no - just not for either of the reasons stated. It'll be no because im lazy and I'll never get round to it.

I almost like it, apart from the weird black bit on top of the sleeve. If the black stripe continued down the sleeve it would be much better. The sponsor is a big improvement. 

I'll see what the away kits are like, and might get one when the price drops. 

I'm actually a fan of how plain the design looks, I always prefer styles like the one here than anything that looks tacky and over complicated; Looking at the arguments and disagreements on here, I think I'm one of the few that pre-ordered mine at 9am when it was released on the website :thumbsup:

Umbro price comparisons, all similar designs, all obscenely priced.

West Ham £55 SS, £60 LS (10% off pre orders)

Everton £50 SS, £55 LS

Derby £48 SS, £53 LS

Hull City £44.99 SS, £48.99  LS

Blackburn £48 SS, £55 LS

Hearts £48 SS, £53 LS

Really have no idea why the price increase. I mean I guess you could say if people like me didn't pre-order the shirts in the first place then they wouldn't be able to warrant the increase at all, but there are people who would usually be among the first in line who won't be there this season because of the increase I'm sure.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

If twenty is plenty on tickets, and it is,

then £25 is plenty for what is basically a badged nylon t-shirt made with cheap labour!

100% agree; However, me and anyone else who does buy one doesn't have any right to complain in my opinion, because if we didn't buy them at that price then they wouldn't be able to charge that much.

Archived