Forum Issues

David
Message added by David,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

1 minute ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

On Ipad (old one that is) i get a big grey circle displayed instead of the heart ❤️ for the likes. When i press it i can see all other emojis but again not the heart.

Click the grey heart, it opens up the rest but the grey heart then turns red. On my iPad anyway.

4 hours ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

I just see a circle in the page. Hopefully it will show on the screen shot

IMG_3863.PNG

I bet if you clear your cache it'll be fine (the missus will clear your cash for you though, don't worry about that).

1 hour ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

The missus is an expert in her field and has been for years but I am not so how do I cclear the cache ?

Ask Google, is the way i do it, type in your phone make and model, and ask..

24 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Had this earlier @David

DF1F5B7F-5740-4DCE-9FE4-7AB29E5E323A.thumb.jpeg.841f6cb1c9b7a17955ee898e487a07c4.jpeg

Yes, I got it several times during the game. By the time I managed to post my comments, the game had moved on. 

It's certainly slower loading pages generally for me since the update and I presume the extra hits on matchday are causing the problem.

Sooner us full fans are allowed to clear off here and go back to the games the better for the rest of you! 

• 4 weeks later...

How do you delete quotes now when on mobile? Used to just be able to delete them fine, but now if i quote someone and then want to delete it when typing my post out i get the block quote message as below. I can delete the message inside the quote but cant figure out how to get rid of the box around it.

On 11/07/2020 at 14:41, David said:

blockquote widget

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, David said:

We have recently added certain “ITK” twitter trolls to our auto moderation list that removes content which contains their tweets. 

No need to give them more attention ?

Even when you're taking the piss out of them? ?