Forum Issues

Day
Message added by Day,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

On 16/05/2020 at 11:56, Pearl Ram said:

This is not a forum issue but I didn’t want to start a separate thread for it as I could be totally wrong about this and typing nonsense but here goes...

Does anyone remember a facility on the forum where you could see how many posts someone has contributed to a particular thread ? 

I seem to remember @mozza using it once but it could be another one of my wackier dreams and there has never been anything of the kind.

Apologies for wasting your time if that is the case. ?

Can't remember tbh. I'm sure @David will wake up at some point to check.

On 18/05/2020 at 10:26, Boycie said:

New update coming soon folks. David did tell me excitedly about all the “great” new features, but I’d zoned out to be honest.

Is scooter boy ok? Int he normally in a shed near Ashbourne at this time of the year?

There is a new update coming out which will have that information plus more.

Below the first post of a topic you will see a new section:

3120E5F5-3FE5-4225-B40D-22654C866204.jpeg

Clicking the drop down menu will reveal the top posters within the topic, popular posts, popular days plus images posted within the topic.

AC00BAC8-BF95-45A7-B6A2-221002E5B713.jpeg
134619B1-51AF-4986-A50D-47178BBC45DF.jpeg

45 minutes ago, David said:

There is a new update coming out which will have that information plus more.

Below the first post of a topic you will see a new section:

3120E5F5-3FE5-4225-B40D-22654C866204.jpeg

Clicking the drop down menu will reveal the top posters within the topic, popular posts, popular days plus images posted within the topic.

AC00BAC8-BF95-45A7-B6A2-221002E5B713.jpeg
134619B1-51AF-4986-A50D-47178BBC45DF.jpeg

Mark? Dawpi? Stuart? Got to be West Stand season ticket holders,  who only post on Curtains’ threads with usernames like that! 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I had majour issues getting onto this site when padlock went red not been able get on all day.

As far as I’m aware there were no issues with the site yesterday, I dropped in throughout and received no other reports with people struggling to get on

4 hours ago, David said:

As far as I’m aware there were no issues with the site yesterday, I dropped in throughout and received no other reports with people struggling to get on

Well I just throught I tell you incase it was but it said some kinf saying I came under cyber attack saying site was unsafe.

But got on late last night thinking been issue and fixed it.

20 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I just throught I tell you incase it was but it said some kinf saying I came under cyber attack saying site was unsafe.

But got on late last night thinking been issue and fixed it.

You need to update your internet security mate, looks like you have a problem your end.

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Techie help required for gifs. I know how to add them from gif icon but is there a way to add from a link. I pressed the link icon added a url but when i pressed preview icon all i could see was the url. 

Ignore the icon.

Right click the image/gif and choose "copy the image address". 
Return to the reply box on here, and just right click and paste. 
Within a second or two, the written link will morph into the actual image/gif, already embedded and ready to submit post (or add text, of course).

EDIT:
Same approach, to embed pics, gifs, and videos etc.  

Edited by Mucker1884

• 2 weeks later...