I gi him till Christmas

Owd miner

I think mel will have to show alot more patience with GR.

even if we're struggling.

tbh i would be surprised if he doesn't get a full season minimum.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think some fans on here need a head wobble personally. We could have Sir Alex Ferguson at the helm and some fans would call for his head. 

Not saying Rowett will be a success, but put the pitchforks away, at least until the season starts 

PistoldPete2
4 hours ago, Owd miner said:

Said it before but i gi t'oad lad ( Rowett) till Christmas. Wat ya reckon? 

I want him out now. Hes worse than Pearson.

PistoldPete2
43 minutes ago, curtains said:

The Ince and Hughes sale will give Rowett the flexibility he needs in the transfer market. 

No, we had not enough quality before ...now we have none.

It's not even July, and fans already wanting Rowett gone, just hope these fans are not turning up at pride park next season, We do not need your negative attitude rubbing off on the players, support the club and that means the management, and all players who pull on the Derby top, you negative supporters are our biggest problem, I actually belieave that Mr Rowett will do a good job, and keep on sacking managers is not the answear.

Depends on the bloke at the top of the food chain, love for him to have plenty of time..... chairman has form though.....

What is this utter rubbish of a thread

end of last season when the final whistle Went and the days afterwards this forum was a wash with posts and topics about how the club needs a massive overhaul of playing staff

i dont think there was anyone and if there was they certainly kept their mouths shut that we didnt need a huge overhaul

well newsflash people, it doesnt happen overnight

it can do on occasions,  but the norm is far from that, anyone that thinks diffrently is either new to derby county, football in general or just live in a champ manager fantasy 

one transfer window and we expect all those teething problems to be ironed out over the course of a few months, give me strength 

rebuilds take, months, seasons 

1 hour ago, Derby blood said:

It's not even July, and fans already wanting Rowett gone, just hope these fans are not turning up at pride park next season, We do not need your negative attitude rubbing off on the players, support the club and that means the management, and all players who pull on the Derby top, you negative supporters are our biggest problem, I actually belieave that Mr Rowett will do a good job, and keep on sacking managers is not the answear.

**APPLAUSE**

Archived