I gi him till Christmas

Owd miner

PistoldPete2
26 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

What is this utter rubbish of a thread

end of last season when the final whistle Went and the days afterwards this forum was a wash with posts and topics about how the club needs a massive overhaul of playing staff

i dont think there was anyone and if there was they certainly kept their mouths shut that we didnt need a huge overhaul

well newsflash people, it doesnt happen overnight

it can do on occasions,  but the norm is far from that, anyone that thinks diffrently is either new to derby county, football in general or just live in a champ manager fantasy 

one transfer window and we expect all those teething problems to be ironed out over the course of a few months, give me strength 

rebuilds take, months, seasons 

Yes we needed an overhaul of the playing staff... To Get rid of the rubbish. 

Instead we get rid of the best players and keep the rubbish.

its really not that hard to figure out why fans are very angry.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Yes we needed an overhaul of the playing staff... To Get rid of the rubbish. 

Instead we get rid of the best players and keep the rubbish.

While like many im very disappointed to see the afformentioned go, like bitterly dissapointed particurly in hughes case i realise that we need a change

maybe those fans dont realise that if we keep hughes then we're always likely to have to play a 3 man midfield to make up for his lack of mobility and physical qualities, 

maybe those fans dont realise too that by keeping ince we'll always be obliged to play with inside forwards, which no doubt mean we have to play a 3 man midfield to allow us to commit 2 wide men high up the pitch as opposed to a rigid 442 that perhaps rowett wants to deploy.

maybe those fans dont realise that we need to balance the fair play books and that while obviously we'd rather the likes of blackman and weimann go ahead of ince amd hughes there hasnt been the stampede of clubs knocking the door down for two flops that are probably sat on pretty tasty contracts

just something to think about... its not hard  

30 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Not hard to figure out at all. It's because they're a bit entitled, a bit unrealistic & a bunch of know it alls. Fans love moaning. 

Some of 'em anyway. Some of us realise that if a player wants a move, especially if they get offered premiership football, then you have to let them go. Some of us get excited by change, get behind the new manager and look forward to seeing what his vision is for our club & what new players are coming in.

9 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Not hard to figure out at all. It's because they're a bit entitled, a bit unrealistic & a bunch of know it alls. Fans love moaning. 

Some of 'em anyway. Some of us realise that if a player wants a move, especially if they get offered premiership football, then you have to let them go. Some of us get excited by change, get behind the new manager and look forward to seeing what his vision is for our club & what new players are coming in.

Bang on 

PistoldPete2
7 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

What new players are coming in? Boyd? Whelan? Caulker? Nothing to look forward atm.

7 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

What new players are coming in? Boyd? Whelan? Caulker? Nothing to look forward atm.

New defence in place (Wisdom, Davies, Fozzy). George & Chrissy back (that's 5 new players in the first XI). Jota is absolutely nailed on... Gary has £20m from the 3 sales, not even touched it yet... It's June. Stop fukcing moaning and hang tight for 6 weeks.

2 hours ago, Derby blood said:

It's not even July, and fans already wanting Rowett gone, just hope these fans are not turning up at pride park next season, We do not need your negative attitude rubbing off on the players, support the club and that means the management, and all players who pull on the Derby top, you negative supporters are our biggest problem, I actually belieave that Mr Rowett will do a good job, and keep on sacking managers is not the answear.

Derby chairman Mel Morris has made it clear that any fans caught rubbing off on the players will receive lifetime bans from pp

46 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I love you Parsnip.

11 hours ago, simsdcfc said:

get behind the manager or p**s off n moan else where. no wonder players want out. pride park is toxic atm and its people like you that make it like that.

I haven't noticed fans calling for manager's heads at games, or turning on hughes or ince?

Fact is none of us know what is going to happen. We are all speculating, some think it will go well, others think it will go badly. My preference is too be positive because being negative is just bloody miserable and I don't like being miserable.

I think they should can pre-season, 3 week break to get transfers in and then start again so we can have something real to talk about!! 

12 hours ago, simsdcfc said:

get behind the manager or p**s off n moan else where. no wonder players want out. pride park is toxic atm and its people like you that make it like that.

Take it easy fella. It's called having an opinion; some of us are disappointed/angry that the club has sold two of our best talents while the squad is still stacked up with utter s**t. That doesn't mean we won't get behind the team once the season starts. 

29 minutes ago, Jayram said:

Take it easy fella. It's called having an opinion; some of us are disappointed/angry that the club has sold two of our best talents while the squad is still stacked up with utter s**t. That doesn't mean we won't get behind the team once the season starts. 

Dear oh dear 

Archived