Summer Transfers 2017

Kernow

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 26/07/2017 at 12:26, McLovin said:

Name me any modern day manager who had a successful team without spending?

Its not as if Pep's not doing any coaching whatsoever. The majority of his signings like stones, sane, Mendy, ederson, Bernardo, Jesus are 23 or younger so he's helping to develop them long term.

And I think another vital point is that as soon as a team like man city coming knocking the price automatically doubles because of there well know riches , if for instance man city wanted I've last year it would have cost them £30 million for example. 

For me regarding pep last year the jury was still out , towards the end of the year though you started to see glimpses of what's to come and I really think we will see some breath taking stuff from them next year. Jesus is the one to watch for me , looks like a proper centre forward. 

14 hours ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Blackman signs for Sheff Utd!!!!!!!!!!!

@B4ev6is

Best clarify its Jamaal not Nick. I can picture him dancing round his bedroom celebrating until he learns the truth then just crumbling into a heap.

If we signed both could we pluralise them to Blackmen? 

1 minute ago, Rample said:

Best clarify its Jamaal not Nick. I can picture him dancing round his bedroom celebrating until he learns the truth then just crumbling into a heap.

If we signed both could we pluralise them to Blackmen? 

I did actually see the headline on sky sports news app and though "excellent" until I bloomin' read it.

Never mind, he'd probably have scored against us anyway!

14 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

And I think another vital point is that as soon as a team like man city coming knocking the price automatically doubles because of there well know riches , if for instance man city wanted I've last year it would have cost them £30 million for example. 

For me regarding pep last year the jury was still out , towards the end of the year though you started to see glimpses of what's to come and I really think we will see some breath taking stuff from them next year. Jesus is the one to watch for me , looks like a proper centre forward. 

Joke about getting onto crosses...

Just spotted Dan Crowley - arsenal to willem II

a huge talent as a youngster

20 in a few days time. Obviously wanted to play first team football.

Grrrrr......move Derby!

there's a bit of Archie Gemmill about him.

Archived