Summer Transfers 2017

Kernow

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, DEL said:

Hardly finished. 

Yes they are, they are going to be the new AC Milan of the last 10 or so years just you watch, especially when Messi retires. Luis Suarez is rapidly declining as are Pique and Busquets. Iniesta is also going to leave at the end of the season. La masia is at its lowest ever point. Their whole board is corrupt, the president only bought Paulinho for his own personal gain and Barca fans are planning many protest marches. Some even want him executed which is a bit extreme but Bartemeu has ruined Barca. 

Barca had the opportunity to sign the likes of Isco,Kroos and Asensio before they went to Real Madrid but the Barca board  refused because they weren't good enough. 

You know it's bad when Barca fans on their forum are encouraging Messi to leave so he can protect his legacy and doesn't have to continue to play with the s**** there now. Without Messi, Barca wouldn't make it into the top 6 in La Liga. That's how much they have been relying on Messi's brilliance recently.

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

You know it's bad when Barca fans on their forum are encouraging Messi to leave so he can protect his legacy and doesn't have to continue to play with the s**** there now. Without Messi, Barca wouldn't make it into the top 6 in La Liga. That's how much they have been relying on Messi's brilliance recently.

He can join us if he wants a challenge 

My missus woke me up one morning to say World War 3 had started, a half asleep me politely asked what she was talking about, she then told me how it’s on Facebook. Asked had she checked any news site or turned on TV, she hadn’t. I went back to sleep.

Del reminds me of my missus. He’s just slightly better looking though.

28 minutes ago, David said:

My missus woke me up one morning to say World War 3 had started, a half asleep me politely asked what she was talking about, she then told me how it’s on Facebook. Asked had she checked any news site or turned on TV, she hadn’t. I went back to sleep.

Del reminds me of my missus. He’s just slightly better looking though.

Dels grumpy more than once a month though.

On 8/14/2017 at 12:37, McLovin said:

Lol! Barca are finished, 40 million for Paulinho ?????

Very odd signing, any truth in the rumours that this has more to do with Bartomeu business interests in China than football? Might be just a nonsense conspiracy theory.but it's not surprising that people are confused.

Barca needed someone like Verratti this summer as well as youngsters like Dani Cabellos to freshen things up.  They needed to get rid of a few too (not Neymar), especially Andre Gomes.

Worrying times ahead and I'm not sure Valverde is the right man for the job.  At least they managed to keep hold of Carles Alena.

Barcelona's transfer business over recent years has been suspect.

The experienced core of the side - Pique, Alba, Rakitic, Busquets, Iniesta, Messi, Suarez - is still more than a match for anyone but their recruitment has not been good enough and this is why the tide is beginning to turn in the favour of other clubs.

When you think of the best young players in the world, you think of Saul at Atletico, you think of Asensio at Real Madrid, you think of Alli at Spurs, you think of Mbappe at Monaco, you think of Dybala at Juventus.

Who is Barcelona's future? Who is Barcelona's young star?

Sam Umtiti? Paco Alcacer? Denis Suarez? Andre Gomes? Gerard Deulofeu? Good players, sure. But good enough for Barcelona? Not really. Would you build a future side around any of these players?

Compare that to Madrid. They have an excellent core - Ramos, Modric, Kroos, Ronaldo, Benzema - but they also have Carvajal, Varane, Kovacic, Isco, Ceballos and Asensio all 25 or under to build a future side around.

Only Christian Eriksen can save Barca now.

Archived