Summer Transfers 2017

Kernow

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brighton are set to smash the transfer record for second time of signing Davy Propper (midfielder) for £6m from PSV Eindhoven. 

2 hours ago, DEL said:

Brighton are set to smash the transfer record for second time of signing Davy Propper (midfielder) for £6m from PSV Eindhoven. 

Confirmed. 

You have to feel sorry for Ipswich fans. How long have they been in the Championship now? 16 straight years?

I bet their fans (late 20's, 30's +) reminisce about those days with George Burley and Joe Royle, the amazing football they played, the European run, the likes of Finidi George, the scouting network...

Since then they've been such a terribly boring club. The managers they've had range from Roy Keane, Jim Magilton, Paul Jewell to Mick McCarthy. The football they've played has been so drab, and these days their signings are just awful.

It's a club which lacks imagination. No wonder a large section of their fans just stay away.

14 hours ago, Boycie said:

Is this your first #itk mate?

My Man City friend say so on Facebook and her son work for the club. Only sharing bit of information is that OK with you I hope ?

Archived