Forest's Greek Tragedy

Day

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cool As Custard said:

This is so funny - Warburton would have eventually turned them around & got them playing decent football. He’d even got some good young players coming through. If I was a gump & been given this news I thing I’d finally give up all hope! I almost feel sorry for them :lol:

Almost !

Thought I’d show face to avoid the usual muppets “ohhh where’s the Forest lot, only show up when they’re winning”

Terrible decision! Results were poor for a while but was playing the right way and blooding youngsters. Good 9 points off the bottom 3 aswell so still an improvement on last season.

Fullt expecting  a hoof merchant to come in now and make me eat my words on here!

Happy new year chaps :) 

14 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Thought I’d show face to avoid the usual muppets “ohhh where’s the Forest lot, only show up when they’re winning”

Terrible decision! Results were poor for a while but was playing the right way and blooding youngsters. Good 9 points off the bottom 3 aswell so still an improvement on last season.

Fullt expecting  a hoof merchant to come in now and make me eat my words on here!

Hands off our Gaz! :lol:

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

Fair dos Dawnie, not many of your chums will be prepared to follow your lead.

47 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

God, that’s the best list they could come up with? That’s slim pickings. 

Its funny how they can remember the 70s like it was yesterday, but they can’t seem to remember what a mess BD gotvthrm into just a few seasons ago. 

And Karanka is effective. But if they don’t like Rowetts style of football, they really won’t like him. 

Martin O’Neil would be good, but they might as well put Pep on that list. They’d never get O’Neill. 

Archived