Forest's Greek Tragedy

Day

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

Its a good result for forest, but interesting to see a comment to say we should give them credit. Yet all you hear from them about us is that they would rather play their brand of total football while teetering on the edge of a relegation fight than being in 2nd spot playing so called rowett ball.

When do they ever give us credit.

Don't think you can accuse Wenger of showing disrespect for the FA cup, he's won it more times than any other manager and 3 times in the last 5. If anything I believe he showed disrespect to Forest (can you blame him? ??) by picking that side, he probably genuinely believed it was strong enough to win. A similar side was strong enough to beat the red dogs in last years League cup I believe. 

3 minutes ago, GadFly said:

Don't think you can accuse Wenger of showing disrespect for the FA cup, he's won it more times than any other manager and 3 times in the last 5. If anything I believe he showed disrespect to Forest (can you blame him? ??) by picking that side, he probably genuinely believed it was strong enough to win. A similar side was strong enough to beat the red dogs in last years League cup I believe. 

How'd those lemons taste ..

41 minutes ago, David said:

I've been told off for calling them Arsenal B. :ph34r:

League starts this season.

Ospina 0
Debuchy 0
Mertesacker 4
Holding 4
Maitland-Niles 4
El Neny 3
Willock 0
Walcott 0
Iwobi 9
Nelson 0
Welbeck 6

Total: 30

Smith 26
Lichaj 15
Worrall 24
Mancienne 20
Traore 14
Vaughan 12
Osborn 24
Cash 1
Dowell 22
Clough 3
Brereton 10

Total: 171

633 Arsenal Prem starts from that team though...Stats eh?

I need to fess up, please forgive me, I need to cleanse my soul after this afternoons day out at the circus..... 

Yes, I went to the City Ground ???

(my Forest mate visited from south and had a spare ticket so obliged and went with him).

Congrats to the dogs for sure but Arsenal were dreadful. U23, C Team??? Not a clue who they were bar 3. I guess they should still have had enough to beat Forest.

Got to say, other than that anthem at the start of each half, neither fans really sang much if at all. Thought the Trent End was pretty quiet throughout..... ?

Amazed nobody spotted my Rams pin badge on my jacket ?????

Wouldn’t swap that match day experience for all the money in the world. Felt like being back at the BBG if honest.

Oh..... wrote DCFC in one of the bogs as well ???

Just now, eezzeetiger said:

633 Arsenal Prem starts from that team though...Stats eh?

Long time no see, how you been doing? Life treating you well down in mid table? Not been round there for a while

Archived