Forest's Greek Tragedy

Day

12 minutes ago, RamFan13 said:

Full on deserved that cracking game. That Ben Brereton is going to be some player, can see him playing for England in the future.

Agree but ... Thomas is even better than Brereton. Well done to Forest although it was a cuckoo game.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Didn't United make 5 changes for our match?

I hate Forest as much as the next Man but trying to deny them a bit of credit and trying to talk up our 2-0 defeat makes us look petty bitter to be fair.

I didn't deny them any credit at all. They can only beat what is in front of them and what was in front of them was a team vastly inferior to the one we faced at Old Trafford.

1 minute ago, David said:

Every dog has its day, I’ve already congratulated Red Dawn on Twitter, nice for them to have a cup run now the league is over for them

Still got the relegation battle though and they probably don't need this distraction:ph34r:

26 minutes ago, RamFan13 said:

Full on deserved that cracking game. That Ben Brereton is going to be some player, can see him playing for Derby in the future.

Ftfy

PistoldPete2
4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Forest youngsters deservedly beat Arsenal ‘s reserves 4-2 and it should have been more but again why have they sacked their manager ? 

I think credit where its due I suspect forest young players are better than ours and good though the present Derby first team is we need to do something about that.

12 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Agree but ... Thomas is even better than Brereton. Well done to Forest although it was a cuckoo game.

I wanna believe you Neen but what’s this based on? Because ones a regular starter in the Championship and the other has made one cameo appearance. 

I've been told off for calling them Arsenal B. :ph34r:

League starts this season.

Ospina 0
Debuchy 0
Mertesacker 4
Holding 4
Maitland-Niles 4
El Neny 3
Willock 0
Walcott 0
Iwobi 9
Nelson 0
Welbeck 6

Total: 30

Smith 26
Lichaj 15
Worrall 24
Mancienne 20
Traore 14
Vaughan 12
Osborn 24
Cash 1
Dowell 22
Clough 3
Brereton 10

Total: 171

13 minutes ago, Norman said:

Forest aren't good enough under any manager to get top 10 in the Championship with their squad.

That says more about the commitment and passion showed by the Arsenal reserve team more than anything. 

8 minutes ago, David said:

I've been told off for calling them Arsenal B. :ph34r:

League starts this season.

Ospina 0
Debuchy 0
Mertesacker 4
Holding 4
Maitland-Niles 4
El Neny 3
Willock 0
Walcott 0
Iwobi 9
Nelson 0
Welbeck 6

Total: 30

Smith 26
Lichaj 15
Worrall 24
Mancienne 20
Traore 14
Vaughan 12
Osborn 24
Cash 1
Dowell 22
Clough 3
Brereton 10

Total: 171

Are you suggesting I was lying, I said we had a few first team players out, and I was right?

1 minute ago, Red_Dawn said:

Are you suggesting I was lying, I said we had a few first team players out, and I was right?

Not at all, credit to Forest, great win from an understrength Forest team, one to tell the grandkids about.....as well as the other cups. 

Archived