Forest's Greek Tragedy

Day

1 minute ago, Redcar said:

Bit of a random question, re. Forest.... did I dream it that they went bust as a company in the 80’s.... something along those lines.... my Forest mate says they didn’t. ?

Forest fans only remember winning the European cup and our 11 points. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Redcar said:

Bit of a random question, re. Forest.... did I dream it that they went bust as a company in the 80’s.... something along those lines.... my Forest mate says they didn’t. ?

They did, the proper forest won the World Cup twice.

I like to feel smug, so I've just been for a read on LTLF. It seems that the Ghost of Christmas past has made an appearance on Twitter:    

Emad Alqahtani

@E__Alqahtani
3m3 minutes ago
More
You guys are so good in swaring at us all the time u just use the F word cos u dont have much to say about this embarrassing situation,, Fawaz would do much better job than this shameful situation.. your management kept the money and did not spend a cent on the team
#nffc
Wake up

Emad Alqahtani

@E__Alqahtani
8m8 minutes ago
More
If I gather my friends and we play against Sunderland,, we would BEAT THEM 3/0
u cant U have a serious problem in managing the Club!!
Whare is the 15 million pounds?? Hiding it?
Aren’t you guys going to protest like u did with Fawaz?? Or u are chickens ?
Shame
#nffc #coyr
2 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply 2 Retweet Like

Emad Alqahtani

@E__Alqahtani
17m17 minutes ago
More
What a Shame!!
Sunderland really suck
and they beat you guys!!
You are not giving an effort
Fawaz would do a much better job than this ..
It’s embarrassing ?
#nffc #coyr

Another defeat against the dirties and a humiliation in the cup vs Arsenal, a further erosion of confidence, and maybe, just maybe, they could get sucked in to the dogfight. There's a few down there making a fight of it. 

I don't think it'll happen, but it's nice to contemplate the possibilities. :D

They had their obligatory good first couple of months and have been on the slide ever since. When we played them mid-October we were below them in the table. Now they look to have been found out but probably have amassed enough points that they won't get into serious difficulties. A shame. Would be funny if they sacked Warburton though.

16 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

I'm not naive enough to think for One second we won't have a wobble. But wait for the forest fans to come when it does.

It’ll probably be against them. These games always seem to go against form. We’ll probably gift them the points they need to survive (again). Cos we’re friendly neighbours like that. 

Archived