Darren Bent on Talksport

Carnero

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

"Yeah looking forward to next season, I've got another year left on my contract at Derby...."

Ermmmm what?! :pinch:

That's the face I pulled.

Benty has been fantastic,but without going in to all the for and against,it's probably best to go down a different path.

This was the quote, for those interested:

"I’ve got another year on my contract so I’ll be here next season.

"I’ve been happy here, we’ve got a good bunch of lads down here. In previous seasons we’ve not quite got there, but the club is going in the right direction, we’ve got good backing and we’ve got good players. So as long as we can hold on to them and make one or two additions I think we’ll be fine."

4 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Seriously ruined my day this has, I thought he'd be gone this summer, he should be first on the list to go (in my opinion), bummer

Criticise his football all you want, but what he gets up to in the bedroom is his business and his business alone.

He's really not going to say anything else though is he?. He's got to sound like he's eager to keep going even if he really knows his number is up.

When you're fighting for your place, the very worst thing you can do is sound like you're not bothered.

Nothing story. Move along please.

1 hour ago, Saul Pimpson said:

"Yeah looking forward to next season, I've got another year left on my contract at Derby...."

Ermmmm what?! :pinch:

Have got a option to take it up for further 1 year left so I'm OK with this anyway. Good to have options upfront. ?

Archived