Real reason for the change

hope60

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dammit just when I thought I had it sorted. I now have to add this to the mix. Please tell me that's it and there's no more reasons for it. I'm finding it difficult to keep up.

im just waiting for a picture of Shackell standing on the grassy knoll. 

5 hours ago, Squid said:

Here's a rare photo of Buttetfield smiling. That should get fans excited! 

IMG_4110.JPG

Not surprisingly its a sort of sidewards smile. 

26 minutes ago, WilkoRam said:

Dammit just when I thought I had it sorted. I now have to add this to the mix. Please tell me that's it and there's no more reasons for it. I'm finding it difficult to keep up.

im just waiting for a picture of Shackell standing on the grassing Keogh.

FTFY

43 minutes ago, WilkoRam said:

He's only on the grassy knoll because Pearce is out of position in the book depository.

53 minutes ago, WilkoRam said:

Don't forget that jet fuel can't melt steel beams and Richard Keogh is actively trying to stop Derby getting promoted.

1 hour ago, WilkoRam said:

If you look really hard theres someone who looks like shakell wearing a Derby shirt and holding a ball !!! cant believe nobody has noticed this before !!

knoll1.jpg

TobyWanKenobi
1 hour ago, hope60 said:

Season tickets sales very slow, a lot of people thinking very hard about renewing.

Hence, change manager and create some excitement among fans.

Surely in order to create excitement, they'd get a more exciting manager?

I dont think mel cares about season ticket sales for the odd season, he has said that before.

As long as we move in the right direction.

Im still of the opinion that Mel was convinced by Sam to retake back Mcclaren, due to their closel relationship and both admitting they kept in contact even when he was at newcastle.

Im really not fussed about promotion, we will only come straight back down again anyway.
What i do want is a manager to stay here for a decent length of time, no matter who that manager is... so he can make the team his own. Lets face it, our squad is a miss-mash of players brought in by several managers. Many of who are like for like... while we continue to lack height, strength, and a neversay day attitude in the middle of the park.

Archived