Real reason for the change

hope60

43 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

If you look really hard theres someone who looks like shakell wearing a Derby shirt and holding a ball !!! cant believe nobody has noticed this before !!

knoll1.jpg

Must try harder, he is not on the grassy knoll. These sorts of mistakes start conspiracy theories ya know.

He is however out of position, so could well be Keogh.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, WilkoRam said:

Dammit just when I thought I had it sorted. I now have to add this to the mix. Please tell me that's it and there's no more reasons for it. I'm finding it difficult to keep up.

im just waiting for a picture of Shackell standing on the grassy knoll. 

Wasn't the grassy knoll McClaren's hairstyle? 

4 hours ago, WilkoRam said:

Dammit just when I thought I had it sorted. I now have to add this to the mix. Please tell me that's it and there's no more reasons for it. I'm finding it difficult to keep up.

im just waiting for a picture of Shackell standing on the grassy knoll. 

But apart from that Jackie, how did you like Dallas?

Come to think of it, how much influence does daveo have at the top?

This forum was becoming a little dull. Less people logging in, probably not generating the amount of google ads revenue required to maintain the lifestyle he'd become accustomed to during the "Martin leaving/Mac returning' glory days?

46 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Come to think of it, how much influence does daveo have at the top?

This forum was becoming a little dull. Less people logging in, probably not generating the amount of google ads revenue required to maintain the lifestyle he'd become accustomed to during the "Martin leaving/Mac returning' glory days?

Stand by your beds!

There will be a "oh woh  is me" statement coming along any minute.

22 hours ago, Duracell said:

Highly doubt the extra 5-10% of renewals due to a managerial change will make up for the cost of paying off the remainder of a manager's contract.

At 500 quid a go X 20,000 I.e 10 million ....  the entire season ticket sales are roughly equivalent to what Mel is putting in every year to plug the difference between income and expenditure. Interestingly this, in round figures, is also the players wage bill. 

Makes you think doesn't it :blink: 

mad mad mad world 

Still this is nothing to do with me ( well only a bit cos I am a nosey b**gg*r..

So to GR a warm welcome and hope we hammer to red dogs. COYR 

Archived