Moan in

swadieram

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was suggested at the time that Pearson had said/done something in training that went way beyond what was acceptable - *if* that's the case then it's absolutely the job of Keogh (as captain, and probably most senior player at the club) to raise that issue with someone above Pearson.  It would be exactly the same at any other workplace.

39 minutes ago, swadieram said:

Interesting comments tonight re the players being the problem, lots of sensible comments 

if Pearson couldn't sort it out what chance does Rowett have 

I understood it was dcfc fans "darling" Keogh that scuppered Pearson ! 

Is there anything else we can blame Keogh for? 9-11? Brexit perhaps? 

17 minutes ago, Mick Brolly said:

Bit disappointing tonight the 100 year old man from Belper never phoned in and went on about  Hinton and Toddy 

Yeah, disappointed neither phone-in featured the usual "I've been supporting this club for ninety-ten years and Sir Brian Cloughmackaycox would never had stood for this nonsense" type of caller that usually feature.

41 minutes ago, Gritters said:

I had a listen tonight and nothing changes on there. Was it Dave from Alfreton who wants Ranieri in? 

But Ranieri has won the Premier League don't you know - perfect fit for us despite never having managed in the Championship.

Did I hear one of the callers state that the reason we never get promotion is because the last time we went up we were an embarrassment and this group of players have been mentally scarred by the experience...

...despite the fact that said promotion was a decade ago and non of those players are still at the club!?!

Sith Happens
Just now, Gandalf's shin pads said:

Did I hear one of the callers state that the reason we never get promotion is because the last time we went up we were an embarrassment and this group of players have been mentally scarred by the experience...

...despite the fact that said promotion was a decade ago and non of those players are still at the club!?!

Surely Mason Bennett was. He's about 43 now isn't he?

1 hour ago, Gandalf's shin pads said:

You did hear right , I couldn't believe that either

1 hour ago, Duracell said:

Yeah, disappointed neither phone-in featured the usual "I've been supporting this club for ninety-ten years and Sir Brian Cloughmackaycox would never had stood for this nonsense" type of caller that usually feature.

I couldn't get through Mate. They put me on hold for the whole hour. They said I was 3rd in the queue behind an " Eddie" and a lad from Uttoxeter. :ph34r:

Archived