Brighton Vs Derby

rynny

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Silko said:

I really hate being negative I want to find a positive ... anyone give me anything .... and please don't say at least the match will be over in 10 minutes lol

Steve's post match interview should cheer you up .. 

We did'nt get the run of the ball ect ect 

Just now, SKRam said:

Sorry but too many of you accept average .We are totally crap.Florest beat this lot easily. I am very very very pissed off. I hope Mac does one 

Do you think a different manager would get this lot playing better?

Take Hughton for example... Did you see his record when he took over Brighton (a team which finished top 6 the season before) midway through the 2014/15 season?

24 points from 22 games. That's near relegation form.

Mac's record is miles better than that this season. In the following summer Hughton shaped Brighton's current squad. Mac deserves the summer to do exactly the same to us.

2 minutes ago, Silko said:

I really hate being negative I want to find a positive ... anyone give me anything .... and please don't say at least the match will be over in 10 minutes lol

Baird & Carson have looked decent. Vydra and Nuge also.

5 minutes ago, ollieb123 said:

until tonight I've been a believer of give the squad some time over the summer etc. and that a big clear out would be the wrong thing to do in the summer - but based on tonights performances there isn't a single player i would keep

At last someones got it right.

1 minute ago, Silko said:

This result was inevitable, a team near the top with a point to prove,something to play and live on sky? Brighton are worth their salt, if we were up there we would expect nothing less. We have nothing to play for.

Aside that?

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

Do you think a different manager would get this lot playing better?

Take Hughton for example... Did you see his record when he took over Brighton (a team which finished top 6 the season before) midway through the 2014/15 season?

24 points from 22 games. That's near relegation form.

Mac's record is miles better than that this season. In the following summer Hughton shaped Brighton's current squad. Mac deserves the summer to do exactly the same to us.

Total rubbish. Mac said he couldn't improve this squad in January. Really? I mean really!!! The tea lady would be better then some of this ******* lot!!!

get rid and get someone that knows how to manage

3 minutes ago, Warren Hobhead said:

Game are you watching? He's playing as holding midfielder. His job is to retain the ball, keep it moving. Fact is, he's an attacking midfielder playing out of position. But yeah, scapegoat him. He's done little wrong bar a couple of stray passes forward. 

Hughes has been diabolical since on. Waste of a shirt. Cost us that goal. Useless. Scapegoat?

What? Butterfield has been playing as the linking midfielder. His job is to link the defence to the attack. But he has totally shyed away from his responsibility. He has just passed sideways and backwards.

He may aswell not be playing if he's going to do that.

I'm not scapegoating him. But he's been terrible and not followed his role in the team. Do you think Mac instructed him to just get the ball and pass it sideways/backwards? He could have selected a 15-year-old academy player to do that.

Archived