Brighton Vs Derby

rynny

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brighton look a real good side. They remind me of us when we beat them in the playoffs a few years ago. Unfortunately that is a long time gone in regards to us.

I'm expecting big changes this summer.

He don't care. If they sack him tomorrow he will just go off and earn a few hundred thousand a year somewhere else. It must be the only profession where you can continually get it wrong and someone is willing to throw loads of money at you to cock it up all over again lol

PistoldPete2
12 minutes ago, Andrew James said:

How the hell is that dirty cheat Bruno not been booked. 

How the hell has that dirty cheat Bryson not been booked?

4 minutes ago, Andrew James said:

Good to see SM having a laugh with CH, it's obviously not an important match for us.... 

I think that says everything you need to know about SM. One shot on goal all night, outplayed since the first minute and yet he thinks it's ok to have a chuckle with the opposition manager. Nice bloke but not a winner in any way, shape or form.

1 minute ago, ostrichram said:

He don't care. If they sack him tomorrow he will just go off and earn a few hundred thousand a year somewhere else. It must be the only profession where you can continually get it wrong and someone is willing to throw loads of money at you to cock it up all over again lol

Bit like being a plumber. 

Archived