Brighton Vs Derby

rynny

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, HantsRam said:

He's a liability. Can't believe we were linked with him in a transfer window. ...

Wouldn't mind stephens tho....

21 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I don't rate him at all and Stephens is alright, Knockaert is only player I'd take in our team IMO. 

Unbelievable posts above. Dunk has consistently been a top Center Half in the Championship the last 3 years. He is the leader of the best defence int he division and would absolutely walk into ours and any other side in this league.

Knockaert is the one of the best wide players in the league. Top class, productive and works hard as well.

34 minutes ago, GerryDaly said:

I'm in two minds about this one. 

If we win, I will be really annoyed again at all the points we've recently dropped against ***** teams.

If we lose,I will be really annoyed.:)

Sounds like find another hobby o' clock to me!

2 hours ago, GerryDaly said:

I'm in two minds about this one. 

If we win, I will be really annoyed again at all the points we've recently dropped against ***** teams.

If we lose,I will be really annoyed.:)

How are you in 2 minds? You will be annoyed regardless of the outcome.

12 hours ago, Ramdale said:

Knockaert is the one of the best wide players in the league. Top class, productive and works hard as well.

…and was a free the summer we signed Weimann and cost £1,200,000 less than Blackman did in that January! 

Crap, aren't we? 

Edit: I can see why people don't rate Dunk. Brighton fans didn't particularly rate him last season and he's received reds or scored own goals on the tele fairly regularly. I don't really know though as I don't watch him weekly.

The missus unknowingly always want to go out for a drink when Derby are on the telly. Would it be unethical to get her absolutely smashed inbetween those golden hours of after-work drinks and kickoff, and then be forced to head home nice and early?

6 minutes ago, cosmic said:

The missus unknowingly always want to go out for a drink when Derby are on the telly. Would it be unethical to get her absolutely smashed inbetween those golden hours of after-work drinks and kickoff, and then be forced to head home nice and early?

Or just find a pub with it on. Then in your most convincing voice say "ooh didn't realise we were playing tonight sweetheart " 

8 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Or just find a pub with it on. Then in your most convincing voice say "ooh didn't realise we were playing tonight sweetheart " 

This, of course, would be the perfect solution, but I'm on foreign soil!

3 hours ago, cosmic said:

Go to a pub showing the game?

On ‎08‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 22:25, SWRam said:

Why? Season is over.

I love your negativity. It is an attitude like that which puts you in these situations.

I bet you are one of those fans who says at the very start of the season - "Here we go again, struggling through and failing at the last minute"

Archived