Brighton Vs Derby

rynny

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
31 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Really hope to be proved wrong but what on earth is that side all about?

Looks a bit lightweight in midfield , obviously sad that Johnson isn't fit... Certainly we have forwards who you hope can score goals. **** or bust from shteve.

Win or lose what does it matter. Next season is what counts so I don't blame mac for trying a few things. As long as everyone out there is giving there all and its entertaining, what have we got to lose.coyr

Nugent has got one hell of a job to do tonight if it's not going to be a 4/2/4 formation? I don't consider myself a moaner and I'm certainly not an I told you so after the event merchant ,, this is a heaven or hell game though with that line up , I hope we go out with the intent and game plan to make a line up like that work,,,, fingers crossed folks

It's a very risky line up to adopt at a place like Brighton but personally I'd have been more disappointed with us reverting back to a 433. It's now or never with regards to experimenting. They desperately need the 3pts whereas we don't.  Hopefully that helps us to play with more freedom. COYR.

Archived