• Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Shaftesbury st said:

Carson

Baird.         Pearce.    Shackell.         Olson

Hughes     Johnson 

Russell                Vydra                      Ince 

Nugent 

Think BJ is injured. 

Here we go, we should lose tonight as if the table and stats are to be believed it should be Brighton by a couple of goals.

so why do I fancy this? It's because we have no real pressure unlike Brighton and we are capable of scoring and they have defensive issues.

i remember when they came to us for the first game and wasn't impressed with either side, but they have done well are organised, defend well and score goals

so .....still fancy our chances coyr 

What the hell is going with Hughes? rumours of him having a bust up with McClaren starting to look true? He's by far the best player at the club and should be in the first name on the team sheet. Butterfield ain't fit to lace his boots. 

1 minute ago, Ramdale said:

What the hell is going with Hughes? rumours of him having a bust up with McClaren starting to look true? He's by far the best player at the club and should be in the first name on the team sheet. Butterfield ain't fit to lace his boots. 

+1 beat me to it ,only excuse is not fully fit but if that's the case he shouldn't be on the bench.

Just now, Whoneedshuls said:

Bet there all pretty confident for a win ain't they ?

Fair to say they're in good spirits and indulging me like a faintly embarrassing relative.

Having just caught up with our starting line-up I can understand their confidence. Perhaps we're going all guns blazing. 

Bit misty up at the ground. Town was OK. :thumbsup:

What in the **** is that lineup! If it wasn't hard enough, mcclaren appears to have taken some sort of drugs and played lineup bingo! Why the hell is bent back in, no disrespect to him as a player but he ain't right for that role, not at all. Needs to be a big man up front like Nugent with a second striker in behind, mcclaren has totally misjudged the formation here. If we're dropping Russell we're much better off bringing in Anya and playing vydra in the hole where he should be. I'll maintain hope that I'm missing something, but I'm not hopeful here, not that I was anyway tbf:lol:

6 minutes ago, Ramdale said:

Hughes has been utter crap in recent games - no one is undroppable, but he doesnt seem to be fully fit either.

With De Saart in the team they are going to go straight through the middle though - not too confident with this team selection.

Archived