My Lads op.

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

towBLJp.jpg

I thought I would stay in control till tomorrow but I have found it increasingly difficult throughout the day.

Derby not playing hasn’t helped either.

4 weeks after we were last in for an MRI we are back and basically we need it to be clear.

I have spoke at length with Prof Rays office this week and as soon as the results are on the system he will ring us,this should be Tuesday or Wednesday,they totally understand that we cannot operate normally if we don’t know.

We have planned a big event for the Leeds game so regardless of what happens tomorrow we are going to come together Wednesday and get behind the lads.

That’s it really...climbing the walls here,if anyone’s religious(not me)a prayer would be good.

Cheers 

9 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Cheers mate.Joel was better in himself than he was when we came 4 weeks ago and he is not expecting any results till we see Irving in March(I should know by Wednesday at the latest)once I have them we will work out how to approach it.

Hope the results are what you are hoping for.

How long was he kept waiting? I know myself nothing worse than being given a time and having to hang around.

49 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Hope the results are what you are hoping for.

How long was he kept waiting? I know myself nothing worse than being given a time and having to hang around.

Do you mean for the MRI?

Bang on time mate,the only issue that takes longer is explaining Joel’s history to the Radiographer.

At this stage the treatment,communication and everything the NHS does is great.

Though we will use MR Irving’s BMI practice if it It’s going to help Joel in anyway.

I always try and go through everything so they can do it right(I still don’t understand the types of MRI’s).

He was gone just over an hour in the scanner,I am glad it was so long,hopefully they can pick up on anything.

On the waiting in general,I can’t imagine what it’s like waiting when you're ill?

For me personally and @Mrs Cone the waiting has been difficult at times and there has been a few tears though everyone try’s to hide it.

I’ve had a bit of time off just to help Joel but I worked yesterday and I couldn’t really tell you what I did,I think I did what I was supposed to but didn’t speak to anyone.

You’ll understand Joel’s situation better than me mate.

Thanks for asking.

Archived